Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A much better chance of winning the CL with City than Bayern?

Are you sure? Bayern have 5 wins, 5 runners up and 19 semi finals places. City have 1 semi final place to show for a decade of trying.
Fuck, Nottingham Forrest have two European cups to City’s none so he’s more likely to win the CL there as well then.

Ohhhhh hang on, past success has fuck all to do with future chances. Bayern wouldn’t finish in the top four in England, they’re currently a spent force. You’ve run out of Dortmund players to tap up and poach. Now go on, off you fuck.

Romano claims that we turned down a £70.7m bid from Bayern, yet no Tier 1/2 sources have confirmed a bid

Manchester City have turned down an offer of €80m [£70.7m] for Leroy Sané from Bayern Munich. The German Champions will now consider whether they are to make a new, improved bid. [@FabrizioRomano]

Yup, Laughable from Bayern and that's assuming a bid has even been made when City top tiers start reporting

Extremely dissapointing that we are set to lose him.
I love Pep but i do wonder whether Leroy has got upset with him for shouting at him endlessly.
He has the potential to be a world class player and I wonder whether we have handled him correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.