Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he probably wont be here and to be honest i dont want him to be here as I dont want any player with his attitude/approach/ego

For me we should play hardball with him an dbayern - let him rot in the reserves - 30m is insulting - double that and we can start talking.
I don't expect our owners to have such a childish attitude

Ha ha is he hack more talented then those 2 players. Pep would give his ball sacks to have either of those players at city.

Wonder why the German Rags were not frightened off by City's £90m valuation of a player before his injury, not bad price for a player who cant cross , cant finish and hasnt got a trick and the fact Rummenigge has had half the German football team , the manager and so many more trying to persuade him for the last two years to return to Germany , its going to be hilarious watching Sane ram your words down your throat.

yeah he probably wont be here and to be honest i dont want him to be here as I dont want any player with his attitude/approach/ego

For me we should play hardball with him an dbayern - let him rot in the reserves - 30m is insulting - double that and we can start talking.
you have always said he has an attitude and an ego,you don't know that,he has a laid back style about him and a resting woman type face,none of which means he is a **** who should rot anywhere

Wonder why the German Rags were not frightened off by City's £90m valuation of a player before his injury, not bad price for a player who cant cross , cant finish and hasnt got a trick and the fact Rummenigge has had half the German football team , the manager and so many more trying to persuade him for the last two years to return to Germany , its going to be hilarious watching Sane ram your words down your throat.

lol he will might as well be playing for Celtic playing for Bayern in that farmers league.

He could make back what he has lost in signing on bonuses - Im sure he will
Long term he will be signifcantly better off and that is the way he is looking at it. Short term loss possibly but longer term much more money

I also didnt put it down to mony - the main reason as ive mentioned a few times is his ego and thining he is too good to have to fight for his place - or a lack of desire/strength of charachter to want to fight for it.
Please explain why you think he'll be significantly better off long term?

He's down £8-10m minimum as things stand by not signing a new contract, which by the end of his contract will be closer to £12-15m. De Bruyne and Sterling are also currently on significantly more each week and there's absolutely no reason why Sane couldn't have been on similar money at this stage if things had gone to plan.

Even if you take all the financial issues away and backtrack to the "ego, lack of desire, lack of character" narrative you're now suddenly trying to push as the main reason; why would you think him leaving is so disrespectful?

If I didn't have the confidence of my employer I would want to leave too, I wouldn't want to work for an employer who didn't appreciate me and if anything it would severely knock my confidence, never mind send my ego into overdrive. You would leave just like every other poster on this thread in those circumstances, especially if you felt like you had given everything you could to prove your worth which after two record breaking seasons in a row Sane must surely have felt like he had done.

It is like Leroy Sane fc on here.lol.
Blame everyone bar him.
He is leaving because he wants to.No other reason despite what his supporters think.

That's what it appears like doesn't it? He is going home because he wants to, he has no need to show loyalty to a club he isn't a fan of. Wish the little bugger well get some cash for him and move on.

He's down £8-10m minimum as things stand by not signing a new contract, which by the end of his contract will be closer to £12-15m. De Bruyne and Sterling are also currently on significantly more each week and there's absolutely no reason why Sane couldn't have been on similar money at this stage if things had gone to plan.

Even if you take all the financial issues away and backtrack to the "ego, lack of desire, lack of character" narrative you're now suddenly trying to push as the main reason; why would you think him leaving is so disrespectful?

If I didn't have the confidence of my employer I would want to leave too, I wouldn't want to work for an employer who didn't appreciate me and if anything it would severely knock my confidence, never mind send my ego into overdrive. You would leave just like every other poster on this thread in those circumstances, especially if you felt like you had given everything you could to prove your worth which after two record breaking seasons in a row Sane must surely have felt like he had done.
Football is special it seems,they are not allowed to have ups and downs or get pissed off when the boss doesn't rate you

It isn’t your £30 million though is it , nor the £50 mill he’ll probably go for. It will be a decision to sell him based on money and serious businessmen on whats best for the club and it’s finances, not an emotional decision made by an angry fan.

So it's Pep's fault then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.