Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane is guilty of letting Bayern take the piss. He could just stress that he doesn't want to leave City on bad terms of which this courting of him in the media is doing.

He could also tell them he'd be unwilling to join on a free next season and would rather sign a contract extension if they couldn't agree a fair price. I believe he's done neither of these things.

Ok Hazard is better than Sane, but check Sane's record when City got 100 points & he won the Young Player of the Year award.

See his record in terms of goals & assists
Important goals and contribution in the big games
The entertainment value he adds with his style of play
You can't find a player with his ability with less than +100 Million.

I can because we did.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36950347

People forget that we signed Sane, Sterling, Jesus, De Bruyne etc. when they hadn't won Premier League titles or anything in some cases, that's no indication of talent or potential. We signed Sane as a 19/20 year old was it, purely as potential because he'd done nothing of great significance and he turned into a superstar with us. No reason we can't do something similar again.

Btw I completely agree, I would choose Sane over Hazard every single time. He's as close to a perfect winger as you can get for my liking.

I do have absolute proof, if he was committed he'd quash the Bayern rumours and sign a new contract. Thats commitment.

Now, you continue to be wrong and quite frankly insolent but rather than rightly twlling you to fuck off I'm just going to block you. You're wanted in this conversation as much as Leroy wants to be at our club.
Not signing a new contract doesn't mean he is not committed to fulfilling his current contract.

Just make it clear to them, either pay the fee or he will train and won't play a single minute of football for the next year, so that will be 2 years without a game under his belt when he moves there. He's not done his job for the last year and has still been paid so we've more than fulfilled our obligations and if you're not prepared to commit to the team then you shouldn't be involved to disrupt it.
What do you mean by he hasn't done his job

Ok Hazard is better than Sane, but check Sane's record when City got 100 points & he won the Young Player of the Year award.

See his record in terms of goals & assists
Important goals and contribution in the big games
The entertainment value he adds with his style of play
You can't find a player with his ability with less than +100 Million.

But this is, or will be post Covid and clubs will not be as free to splash the cash imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.