Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swiftly following the wonderful Foden news.......

Manchester City are also in talks with Leroy Sane over a new contract and the Germany winger is expected to commit his future to the club. [@TelegraphDucker]
Hi guys, Is anyone interested in buying a signed Sane shirt? I work for a charity that supports families who have a visually impaired child and the PFA gave us a signed Sane shirt for an auction which never happened so I'm hoping to find a home for it where it will be appreciated. I have a certificate of authenticity and can send anyone interested a photo of the shirt. Cheers from a QPR fan! When it comes to Manchester I'm on the blue side!

Depends if Sane will stink the place out if he doesn't get his move. Like you say, best all round is for Bayern to stop fucking about and pay the money and get the deal done. Get Sane out, sign a replacement and we stuff Bayern in the final of the CL.

Why would he? he hasn't shown he would, hasnt said he wants to leave, he has plenty to play and fight for, and ultimately, it isnt our club holding him or keeping him against his will, it's that shitshow not trying to get him, so it isn't like he has anything to be bitter about.

The way i see it, we value him at 70m, they ars offering 35m. We refuse that, we are down 35m, next year, probably.

We accept it, we are down 35m AND a good player.

Why would we accept it? if we refuse, mayve real madrid come in in Jan and overpay and 'nab' him for 20m just to secure the deal (paud mire than that for Diaz in a similar scenario) Maybe Juve do the same. zin that case we're only down 15m, and had the player for 6 months.

Agree, bayern need to pay ir fuck off, it is in their hands, has been last year too.

Why would he? he hasn't shown he would, hasnt said he wants to leave, he has plenty to play and fight for, and ultimately, it isnt our club holding him or keeping him against his will, it's that shitshow not trying to get him, so it isn't like he has anything to be bitter about.

The way i see it, we value him at 70m, they ars offering 35m. We refuse that, we are down 35m, next year, probably.

Why would we accept it? if we refuse, mayve real madrid come in in Jan and overpay and 'nab' him for 20m just to secure the deal (paud mire than that for Diaz in a similar scenario) Maybe Juve do the same. zin that case we're only down 15m, and had the player for 6 months.

Agree, bayern need to pay ir fuck off, it is in their hands, has been last year too.
He wouldnt be the first player to spend a season sulking with a bad attitude because he didnt get his move. Not saying he will, but there are a lot of question marks over his attitude at both club and country so its a distinct possibility. Best solution for all i think is bayern pay the money for a player they are so desperate for and we move on.

Don't think we will accept £35mill or need to, think we will accept £50mill, if we don't it's £50mill we haven't go to spend on improving the squad, when income is already down.

Hi guys, Is anyone interested in buying a signed Sane shirt? I work for a charity that supports families who have a visually impaired child and the PFA gave us a signed Sane shirt for an auction which never happened so I'm hoping to find a home for it where it will be appreciated. I have a certificate of authenticity and can send anyone interested a photo of the shirt. Cheers from a QPR fan! When it comes to Manchester I'm on the blue side!
Go on the Bayern fan site, you may get far more interest and cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.