Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best solution for Bayern IMHO would be to loan in some winger for 15-20M for one season and then sign a contract with Leroy Sane on 1st January that starts 1st July 2021.

40m+wages is already an insanely high number to get a player some 10 months earlier, let alone 70m. You can get a loan deal much cheaper than that.

Further to that, between now and 1st January, Leroy Sane could prove that he's not the same player he was when he last played, over a year ago, and Bayern may decide that they wouldn't even need him on a free and end up signing the loanee instead.

I know you guys won't like this post, but tell me where I'm wrong if you think from Bayern's perspective.
Well considering Bayern are showing so much interest in him and reportedly already putting bids in, id say you're wrong. Bayern clearly want him now and not in 12 months and have backed that up by their constant courting him of him in every mdeia outlet they can for the past 12 months. If Bayern weren't that interested, they have a very strange way of showing it.

Well considering Bayern are showing so much interest in him and reportedly already putting bids in, id say you're wrong. Bayern clearly want him now and not in 12 months and have backed that up by their constant courting him of him in every mdeia outlet they can for the past 12 months. If Bayern weren't that interested, they have a very strange way of showing it.
Bayern did the exact same thing with Hudson-Odoi, De Bruyne, and others. Amongst the others there's Leroy Sane himself. It's not the first time the Bayern management disappoint their fans, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

Still, look at it from a business perspective, what I'm saying is a cheaper alternative for Bayern and poses a lower risk. There's no knowing what level Leroy Sane will be playing at after such a long time out of action. Is he even ready for the restart of the Premier League?

We are City fans and obviously it hurts us but we also has to be realistic sometimes.
He did not grow up in Manchester, he is German, he has the opportunity to be the biggest star of Germany's biggest football club, surely to make more money, to be close to his family and live in the country where he grew up.
People take it personally as if he was born in Manchester. To be honest, I would do exactly the same.

We are City fans and obviously it hurts us but we also has to be realistic sometimes.
He did not grow up in Manchester, he is German, he has the opportunity to be the biggest star of Germany's biggest football club, surely to make more money, to be close to his family and live in the country where he grew up.
People take it personally as if he was born in Manchester. To be honest, I would do exactly the same.
David Silva,Sergio Aguero,Vincent Kompany,Pablo Zabaleta and even YaYa Toure disagree with this post.lol

Best solution for Bayern IMHO would be to loan in some winger for 15-20M for one season and then sign a contract with Leroy Sane on 1st January that starts 1st July 2021.

40m+wages is already an insanely high number to get a player some 10 months earlier, let alone 70m. You can get a loan deal much cheaper than that.

Further to that, between now and 1st January, Leroy Sane could prove that he's not the same player he was when he last played, over a year ago, and Bayern may decide that they wouldn't even need him on a free and end up signing the loanee instead.

I know you guys won't like this post, but tell me where I'm wrong if you think from Bayern's perspective.

We were prepared to pay 65m to take sanchez a year earlier, as we are a fair club that respects other clubs' valuations. When it collapsed due to arsenal failing to get a replacement, it was almost touted as a guarantee that he would move here on a free. Yet in jan, he ended up at utd.

Madrid paid 130m to get hazard a year earlier than the would have, you bet he wouldnt have gone anywhere else.

Barca paid to get cesc. I could keep going. Big clubs pay others' valuations, to get the players they want, when they want.

Bayern, are a parochial little-minded ordeal who think their untouchable dominance of their joke of a league (rendered such by bayern's own disregard for anyone else) applies to the rest of the continent.

70m for a player of his ability, age and potential is a bloody steal. If roles were reversed, i'd be saying dont fuck about pay it. I really hope their gamble comes to haunt them.

We were prepared to pay 65m to take sanchez a year earlier, as we are a fair club that respects other clubs' valuations. When it collapsed due to arsenal failing to get a replacement, it was almost touted as a guarantee that he would move here on a free. Yet in jan, he ended up at utd.

Madrid paid 130m to get hazard a year earlier than the would have, you bet he wouldnt have gone anywhere else.

Barca paid to get cesc. I could keep going. Big clubs pay others' valuations, to get the players they want, when they want.

Bayern, are a parochial little-minded ordeal who think their untouchable dominance of their joke of a league (rendered such by bayern's own disregard for anyone else) applies to the rest of the continent.

70m for a player of his ability, age and potential is a bloody steal. If roles were reversed, i'd be saying dont fuck about pay it. I really hope their gamble comes to haunt them.
Yeah,

The same Real Madrid also only paid 25m (euros not GBP) to get Kroos a year earlier, in 2014, as a World Champion and fresh from winning the treble a year earlier. And he was fit and playing well, unlike Sane currently is, and with no Coronavirus in sight. They took him for 25m and was the boost they needed to win an unprecedented 3 CLs in a row.

If I was Bayern's management, I'd loan in someone like Bale for 1 season and then sign a contract with Leroy on 1st January, and save some 50m in the process which could go towards signing Havertz.

PS: an 11 year old club from the "joke of a league" eliminated Tottenham in the CL, beating them home and away, while Bayern also thrashed Chelsea (as well as the same Tottenham)...

Last edited:
David Silva,Sergio Aguero,Vincent Kompany,Pablo Zabaleta and even YaYa Toure disagree with this post.lol
If you want to go into the little details then Yaya would have left if he had a proposal from Madrid but okay. Didn't understand what you were trying to say here? Obviously there are players who would prefer to stay with us, but he wants to go back to Germany and we need to understand that, even if it hurts and disappointing.It's not like he's moving to China or going to play in a mid-table team in Germany. This is Bayern Munich

If you want to go into the little details then Yaya would have left if he had a proposal from Madrid but okay. Didn't understand what you were trying to say here? Obviously there are players who would prefer to stay with us, but he wants to go back to Germany and we need to understand that, even if it hurts and disappointing.It's not like he's moving to China or going to play in a mid-table team in Germany. This is Bayern Munich

There is obviously a higher appreciation of Bayern in Israel than there is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.