Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 14 Nov 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott mcfc

Scott mcfc

Team supported:
    Man city
    I think there's a bit more to it with Sane. Young player of year in England 2 years ago, but gets dropped from Germany's World Cup squad. Not sure it's clicked with Pep, but I think he's an outstanding player on his day, and City will no doubt replace him. They've 100 percent already got someone lined up.

Lasted edited by : 1 Jul 2020 at 9:42 AM
  2. CorporateBlue

CorporateBlue

There is a reason they are known as the Man U*d of Germany .. arrogance and entitlement right through the place

3. lmjones1uk

lmjones1uk

I think with silva leaving and Foden filling that gap, we could with a replacememt proven winger with pace.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

Word was Mahrez was going to start the CS until City found out that Algerian medical staff gave him a nasal spray (during AFCON) that no one could verify the contents of. Thus, they had to hold him out in case something popped up in a dope test.

5. karen7

karen7

He gets on well with lafs,they are always laughing together ,sane was warming up the other week and pissed himself when raz fell over during a game

The deal is done,he is not our player so he doesn't stay with us

6. GazR

GazR

The thought that BM pulled the strings on him not being included in the squad for 2018, they knew what they were playing at.

7. GazR

GazR

Play for us or you won’t play for the team

8. karen7

karen7

We are the best places club to weather this crisis
    Zinchy has a four yr deal,nick might see out his contract ,john?who knows

9. Jesus H Gabz

Jesus H Gabz

Team supported:
    City
    I think football is giving itself a reality check, something had to give, the days of £100m plus transfers are probably behind us for the next few years, the list of such transfers in the modern game contains names like Hazard, Dembele, Felix, Coutinho, Griezman, Neymar & Mbappe....I’d say only Mbappe has given value for money & could command a similar fee, exposing the massive gambles clubs have been making, especially Barca who just look reckless, a modicum of sense & sensibility has arrived with the transfer fees of Werner & Sane, both German internationals with good stats & many years ahead of them. The market is the market & I think the club have got a decent deal in the end, maybe we should continue to shop in the Bundesliga, it’s worked well in the past

eversince 76 likes this.
  10. simon23

simon23

Team supported:
    ManCity
    glad to see the back of all this speculation to be honest - it cant be helpful for squad morale. A player who doesnt want to be here is of no use so Im happy he has gone finally.

karen7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.