Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think based on us paying £60m a piece for Rodri and mahrez then £100m for sane is a fair price.
Not in this current market its not.Both the rags and Scousers have already said they wont be paying megabucks for players and for once I believe them.Managers are only too aware of their individual clubs current financial problems.

Intereting that it adds that Sane once signed next week, WONT return to the squad till the end of the season....getting him out of the building quicky? - wonder if he is was having a bad affect on the squad over the last few weeks witht he continuing ongoing speculation or is this something contractual?

We play very differently to the team that Barry excelled in.

And Barry was probably a bit smarter than Rodri has shown so far positionally and breaking play up.
Barry was 28 years old with years of PL experience. A player of Barry's quality at that time was going to be smarter than most 23/24 year olds would have been at the time.

Intereting that it adds that Sane once signed next week, WONT return to the squad till the end of the season....getting him out of the building quicky? - wonder if he is was having a bad affect on the squad over the last few weeks witht he continuing ongoing speculation or is this something contractual?

He can't play now, any injury would fuck up the transfer, so why have him around?

Took the words out of my mouth. Not sure why everyone suddenly thinks we need a really pacy holding midfielder.
Because we’ve had one for 7 years and it’s proving very difficult to replace him with a like for like player. That fella has got the lot but the new fella hasn’t. De Jong, Barry and Garcia wouldn’t have got in this team to be fair.

I think Foden is a better player than Havertz. And Havertz definitely isn't a winger.
We dont need a winger, Havertz can play CF & use instead of Aguero.

Already proved Sergio needs a full 10 week inc friendlies pre season so let's strike now & we have CF sorted + Jesus can play outside either side & up top.

I'm afraid Agueros time is nearly up like it or not Havertz is the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.