Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 4 wide players. For 2 spots. The other 3 players will simply get more games and sub ins. Specifically, Mahrez will be unchallenged.

His unique talent will be missed. But we have enough covering his position.

Yes, but I would prefer 4 wingers, unless we won't be challenging for all the 5 competitions.

Not really. He is significantly better than any current winger at Bayern. There is a reason why they are ochestrating an open charm offensive.
I am not sure I agree entirely. Kingsley Coman and Serge Gnabry are certainly no mugs. I do not see things going automatically for Leroy there.

German rags and their players are acting like cvnts.
It’s a small world and goes around.
Future is blue deal with it .

I am not sure I agree entirely. Kingsley Coman and Serge Gnabry are certainly no mugs. I do not see things going automatically for Leroy there.
You are right, they are no mugs. But neither is as good as Sane nor would either be considered ahead if the club's record signing.

At Bayern the job is his to lose. Now compare that to here where he is fighting to be the 1st sub on. Its not really hard to see the Bayern attraction for him.

Home country, highly regarded, charm offensive etc.

You are right, they are no mugs. But neither is as good as Sane nor would either be considered ahead if the club's record signing.

At Bayern the job is his to lose. Now compare that to here where he is fighting to be the 1st sub on. Its not really hard to see the Bayern attraction for him.

Home country, highly regarded, charm offensive etc.
Oh I agree with the attraction, and I also believe Leroy actually is inclined to go there. He could just have said no when asked about it yesterday, but instead he left it open. He is being careful not to burn any bridges with City, and presumably he would also not be unhappy staying here.
IMO City should be firm and say no. Then maybe Bayern will buy somebody else, and Leroy might then choose to sign a new contract with us. Transfermarkt interestingly today writes about Carrasco being Bayern's alternative to Leroy, so here"s hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.