Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Don't shift the discussion. You said another thing he should consider is 'the pressure if being Bayern's record signing"

And I simply responded that a player of Sane's profile, would not consider that pressure. This has nothing to do with past and present players asking him to join 'bla bla bla.' Rather your point was that he may have under the 'pressure' to produce.

That isn't a consideration for someone as self confident as Sane.
That's a couple of posts now where you're referring to him as if you actually know the guy (feel feel to tell us if you do and I'll accept what your saying).
My impression is that the main issues are game time and money,but it's becoming such a circus that if he does go he will be under huge pressure to deliver whether you think he won't be fazed by it or not.

All this saying City should come out and say no and city need to do this well all City have to do is negotiate a new contract with Leroy or sit and wait for an actual offer to come in.

As it stands Leroy has 2 years left on his contract and is stuck at City if he does want the move until we decide to accept an offer.

German Rags can talk as much as they want but we hold the contract.

It's up to Leroy to extend but it's up to City if we allow him to move this summer

That's a couple of posts now where you're referring to him as if you actually know the guy (feel feel to tell us if you do and I'll accept what your saying).
My impression is that the main issues are game time and money,but it's becoming such a circus that if he does go he will be under huge pressure to deliver whether you think he won't be fazed by it or not.
I never said I knew the guy. I don't. I just don't think being top transfer money wise is something players consider as pressure. He is going to have to deliver wherever he ends up. Be that here ( if he wants to start consistently) or there. So there is no situation that grants him relief from producing.

Hence why I said it wasn't likely to be a consideration. And it doesn't seem like much of a circus for him. It is for City and Bayern fans though.

His interview yesterday seemed as relaxed as ever. He looked like someone who realized the outcome will be good no matter what.

Also for the first time in a very long time, he is at peak value and confidence.

A year ago the German coach dumped him, the press and teammates went on about his attitude, his club manager benched him. And performances like his stunner to drag us back against his former club and a winner against our seasonal greatest rival didn't seem enough to warrant reconsideration as a starter.

This is the first time he has been at full confidence in a year. City wants him to sign, Bayern are begging him to come home and Germany now realize he is a key member of their squad.

He's got his summer cornrows in and he is feeling fresh. Can't blame the lad for taking his time.

Like you I hope he signs. But my sense is he won't.

Last edited:
I never said I knew the guy. I don't. I just don't think being top transfer money wise is something players consider as pressure. He is going to have to deliver wherever he ends up. Be that here ( if he wants to start consistently) or there. So there is no situation that grants him relief from producing.

Hence why I said it wasn't likely to be a consideration. And it doesn't seem like much of a circus for him. It is for City and Bayern fans though.

His interview yesterday seemed as relaxed as ever. He looked like someone who realized the outcome will be good no matter what.

Also for the first time in a very long time, he is at peak value and confidence.

A year ago the German coach dumped him, the press and teammates went on about his attitude, his club manager benched him. And performances like his stunner to drag us back against his former club and a winner against our seasonal greatest rival didn't seem enough to warrant reconsideration as a starter.

This is the first time he has been at full confidence in a year. City wants him to sign, Bayern are begging him to come home and Germany now realize he is a key member of their squad.

He's got his summer cornrows in and he is feeling fresh. Can't blame the lad for taking his time.

Like you I hope he signs. But my sense is he won't.
Yeah let's hope he stays and if he doesn't we extract maximum value.

Back to Sane.

I get the impression he likes playing for City and enjoys his time with the likes of Sterling, KDB etc. and can see a potential CL with us.
He also knows that Guardiola likes a wide guy.

He could sit tight for now, but a big pay rise on the table from City and he could still move in the next year or two, Why not sign another contract with City with that pay rise?

That interview after the game last night looks like he’s gone to me. I’ll wait to see how much he goes for before deciding if it’s a joke or not, it should be 120m but we all know it’s going to be about 85m, and will probably pay for Maguire lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.