Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have three other top class international wide players and who knows how many other Sancho’s and Diaz’s looking at the long line between them and a first team place. If he goes we won’t even need to sign a replacement.

With hindsight I really wish we’d swerved Mahrez.

You are right, if he goes City won't even need to sign a replacement.
Because there is no player can do what Leroy has done in spite of not playing regularly.

If you see how many goals & assists he is producing per 90 minutes, he must be on the top 5 in the world.

I’ve been thinking about what to do in my work life for the last year and I’m giving myself another year to get something sorted.

You don’t just make life decisions at the click of a finger!

This is the biggest decision Leroy will ever make in his life. He’ll be weighing up absolutely every scenario that could come from all four decisions he could make (have a full career at City; stay at City until the next contract comes to a year left when he’s, say 26; stay at City until his final year of this contract; or leave this Summer).

He, and his agent and family, will be thinking about all aspects of football from: “how long will Pep be at City?” “will City sustain their top side status when Pep goes?” “will the Premier League bubble burst?” “will any other league catch up to the Prem?” “is it even worth leaving the Prem?” “would Germany be the league to go to if I am to leave the Prem?” “do I like Manchester?” “do I like England?” “how much money will I earn from this next contract?” “when will I be able to negotiate again on the new contract?” “will I earn more elsewhere?” “will I play enough at City?” “will I play more elsewhere?” “what will I win at City?” “what will my status be at the club?” “will I win the Balon d’Or with City?”
Again good points but City can not give him another year as Bayern or any other club that want to buy him will be getting him on the cheep. I rate him as highly as the next City fan but I don’t want City to be fucked over.

The silence is deafening really on this one from our side.
Bayern seemingly making big noises and disappointingly were letting them with not a word back.
Just let him go if he wants out.
We're securing several contracts but can't seem to get this one done.
Pep has said there has been a contract on the table for months
We are not getting in a slanging match with the german rags
He has not said he wants out
You know this

Bayern seemingly making big noises and disappointingly were letting them with not a word back.
Yet the player closest to him in the squad, Ilkay, has said he’s confident Leroy will stay at City.

Not everything runs exactly as planned.

All my outgoings come out on fixed dates, bar one, that comes out on a day in the second week of each month, never the same date each month.

All the others seem to be able to do what I want bar that one. But it’s not a big deal really.

Stop being sensible and using facts
You simply can't allow a player of his worth go into the last 2 years of a contract, this time next year his worth will be 50% less, even for a club of our wealth that is unacceptable.

That's coz our front office probably realizes he may be leaning towards leaving.

If he wanted to stay, he'd have said so already. He clearly is pro leaving. Hence the City answers and quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.