Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching this thread all summer and thought I'd get involved. I love Leroy and think he has immense potential.

As far as I can see he hasn't given any indication that he wants to leave, I think even if he does leave it'll be due to poor advice and against his true wishes, but what will be will be.

I suspect he will still be here come 8th August, and a deal will be signed by the end of the year.

I still think he stays... but if not and we get 100ish for him, who do we pursue?

Pep paying lip service but there's enough to point towards him not being arsed. Think he's got faith in mahrez or wingbacks with jesus and aguero up front or adjust it a bit and put jesus on the left if or when mahrez isn't up to it? Top player sane but pep knows best for the foreseeable. Leroys career will probably (certainly) last longer than peps time at city but we can't complain too much? I think we'll win the league with or without Leroy but would much prefer to be with and him sign a new contract

I dont like the way this is panning out with all this Bayern talk.
So if we sell him for £100m who are we going to buy with the money

Gone I feel, just too much noise all summer for there to be nothing in this deal. I reckon it's been sorted weeks ago, with Bayern waiting until the last week of the window to make their bid. We won't be replacing Leroy as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.