Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if it’s been posted,but not totally significant but having watched the video of the players during a training match in Japan unless I’m going blind didn’t notice sane amongst the players,obviously as I said could be nothing at all like he could be resting a knock,anyhow back on topic I hope he stays and signs a new contract,if he fancies a move to the shithouses of Munich I hope we get what we consider a right and proper fee surely anything over the £100 mill mark ...

He was to busy with a couple of sumo’s

Don’t know if it’s been posted,but not totally significant but having watched the video of the players during a training match in Japan unless I’m going blind didn’t notice sane amongst the players,obviously as I said could be nothing at all like he could be resting a knock,anyhow back on topic I hope he stays and signs a new contract,if he fancies a move to the shithouses of Munich I hope we get what we consider a right and proper fee surely anything over the £100 mill mark ...
He was doing meet and greet with sumo wrestlers,random lol

Well looks like he is off. What a shame but ultimately I would not want to keep a player that does not want to stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.