Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has asked to leave we have no choice,we have made them look like twats and made them apologise,can't see them doing that if we have already told them to get fucked

If he asked to leave, City should let him see when his contract expire and tell him to get back to work.

I can see it, we tell them to get fucked, and Rummenigge, Kovac n co apologise to City, what's up wi that?

Do you honestly think that those arrogant ****s would apologise to anyone if they didn't have to?
I prefer to think that we have told them to fuck off or we'll buy their club and burn it down rather than think we are talking to them about Leroy.

Do you honestly think that those arrogant ****s would apologise to anyone if they didn't have to?
I prefer to think that we have told them to fuck off or we'll buy their club and burn it down rather than think we are talking to them about Leroy.
I don't know what to think because I'm not analysing an apology, if they want Leroy they have to put a bid on the table, and so far they haven't, so that's that then.

If City accept any offer for Sane from Bayern, after all that's happened, I'll be gutted. I know we can't know what's going on but it would make us look weak and I really didn't think that of our leaders. Laying the blame on their Manager after everything KHR has said? Dispicable cowards.

Don't do it City those smug supercilious bastards need to be taught a lesson.

I liken all this to the Ronaldo transfer from rags . Give us one more season then you can go if you want. I hope I am wrong becouse I think he could be that good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.