Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear this weekend could be the final time we see Leroy in a City shirt.

Castles doesn't have direct sources to City but, by extension, Jorge Mendes is his main supplier of info.

A man trying to do the majority of our deals this summer and who already represents Bernardo, Eddie, Otamendi, Danilo, Mangala.

Mendes will certainly know what our requirements are from Txiki, which furniture is being moved around.

It's also quite a bold claim to state City have actually granted permission to Bayern to discuss personal terms, which would mean a fee has been agreed.

It would certainly mean Leroy and his reps had initially told City they wished to leave the club.

A lot of things then fall into place if you consider Leroy's playing situation in recent months and the lack of a new contract being announced.

We are expecting a two window ban from Fifa in January, which would certainly necessitate a sale this summer, as his contract continued to run down and he could agree a free move to a team on the continent from Jan 2021.

It would also explain the interest in Felix, a massive fee involved and also a Mendes client.

I hope I am wrong, but not so sure. :(
Going to need a source on that chief

I suppose until we get formal confirmation, we can speculate as much as we like.
I would love to see him stay and let Pep guide him and improve his game to the next level, BUT, if he doesn’t want to do that and sees himself earning big bucks waltzing around the pitch but getting game time, I suppose that’s his choice.

IF we don’t come an agreement / contract renewal, then we should move him on for maximum return.
The choice is his really. Stay and become an improved player with titles in the best league in the world, or go for the easy life in Germany and get back into the national team.
Let’s hope it gets sorted before the start of the season.

Isn’t it amazing how ALL OF THIS flows from the threats from the corrupt fuckers at UEFA...transfer ban, CL ban.

PSG owners simply buy BEIN Sports, buy the UEFA TV football rights, then have their CEO placed on the UEFA Board and get away with FFP “irregularities” but it is CITY that are ruining football?

We walk out a minute late and get a bigger fine and slap than teams repeatedly shouting racist chants. UEFA bans alcohol sales at CL games, but takes millions from Heineken in promotional fees.

One of the worst parts of growing old is that everywhere you turn, you start to see the total and complete utter fucking corruption, and learn there is literally fuck all you can do about it. Even on a personal scale, the levels of corruption require you to save enough cash to have “fuck you” money and escape the grasp of everyone trying to fuck you over!

It’s a sad fucking world out there and CITY are one of the brightest lights in the whole ugly mess.

Let me get this right we won the league on Sunday - check. We just won back to back titles and 198 points - check. We could win the historic treble - check. It WAS their year - check. The FA went out of their way with decisions during the season to help them - check.

They still lost the title and now we have FFP raised - check. The video being posted and sensationalised - check. Now Leroy wants to leave - check.

Think we might have upset someone?

Doing everything they possibly can to devalue everything we have achieved.

Let’s wait and see on Leroy but all seems very convenient this is all coming out right now.

Let me get this right we won the league on Sunday - check. We just won back to back titles and 198 points - check. We could win the historic treble - check. It WAS their year - check. The FA went out of their way with decisions during the season to help them - check.

They still lost the title and now we have FFP raised - check. The video being posted and sensationalised - check. Now Leroy wants to leave - check.

Think we might have upset someone?

Doing everything they possibly can to devalue everything we have achieved.

Let’s wait and see on Leroy but all seems very convenient this is all coming out right now.

Somethings not been right for weeks around Leroy. It wouldn’t surprise me really this one. Hope I’m wrong.

Isn’t it amazing how ALL OF THIS flows from the threats from the corrupt fuckers at UEFA...transfer ban, CL ban.

PSG owners simply buy BEIN Sports, buy the UEFA TV football rights, then have their CEO placed on the UEFA Board and get away with FFP “irregularities” but it is CITY that are ruining football?

We walk out a minute late and get a bigger fine and slap than teams repeatedly shouting racist chants. UEFA bans alcohol sales at CL games, but takes millions from Heineken in promotional fees.

One of the worst parts of growing old is that everywhere you turn, you start to see the total and complete utter fucking corruption, and learn there is literally fuck all you can do about it. Even on a personal scale, the levels of corruption require you to save enough cash to have “fuck you” money and escape the grasp of everyone trying to fuck you over!

It’s a sad fucking world out there and CITY are one of the brightest lights in the whole ugly mess.

How true I felt I never wanted to watch a chumps league again after Spuds and then came the the bin dippers and their mates every fucking where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.