Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His haircut is a clear sign for me he's leaving. Already shed a few tears, but the life's going on. Riyad must be the the happiest player alive, but I am not worried too much, because Jesus is very effective on the left side. I was wrong about us winning title, so I hope I am wrong about this one, but that haircut tells me he is off.

dont care if he goes. he has an attitude problem. else he would have already grown immensely under guardiola in 3 years. he doesn't have the work ethic to be the best. my problem is with the management not finding a replacement and jeopardizing our best years with pep. we dont have anyone who can play in the left side reliably other than raz we need another option.
Are you wumming ref the Management ???

What a shit quote that is, they’ve made “fierce advances” have they, and are “”apparently” set for success” why can’t they just write normally?
My guess would be because it is guess work right now. Apparently of course being the operative word there. According to who?

Even if he is gone I won’t lose sleep over it.

Not the same at all,Sana is a winger with devastating speed,he scares defenders to death

Yep agree but look at his game time last season plus Pep Arteta giving instruction on the pitch to what to do, some players just have it that they take everything in before a game and know where to be at certain times of play plus his work rate doesnt fit our game style and also not looking like signing new contract!

Id love him to sign a new contract and pep use him like he did last season but sane wont want that.

So an hour ago Mullock tweeted that no bid made and Sam Lee tweeted that we don;t want to sell. Now it seems that transfers move at such a pace that Leroy has told the club he wants to go, a bid has been made, accepted and he's on his way. Anyone still think he will travel to Wembley and be part of the team?
Given the speed things are happening by Sunday BM may have already sold him to Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.