Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is like recent flash floods, so many pages to catch up with since leaving the office and having a quick pint. As the price is going up, I am thinking if we could ask for 90mil + Joshua, and knowing what Pep and him think of each other, all parties would be happy. :)

Media lapping this up as a distraction from the weekend's match. Ramping up all over the place now. Sane can kill this with one signature.

Because we would be left with an unhappy player and would want to let him go rather than keep him around,it's not rocket science,assuming he wants to go
City hold a good hand though if we don't want to sell. Leroy's value will have been amortised down over the last three years so he will be worth 2/5's of what we paid for him on our books. If he wants to go, we can hold out for what he is worth. Bayern's need is now. If Leroy stays he isn't going to want to sulk - that would be tantamount to self harm. So, either we sell for £150m ballpark or he stays and contributes.

Alternative opinion:
It is in our interest to keen bayern interested for as long as possible to prevent them from properly strengthening and being a genuine contender in champs league.
Sane isnt bothered, the club isnt bothered, we’re just keeping them tagging along

Maybe beyond the dickish comments (not by you btw) on here about him not being as good as thought, not commited/bad attitude, and not missed when he didn't play, it could just be a simple case of a young lad, recently a father just wants to go home to his home and Bayern simply the only ones that can afford him in Germany.

It could be. I think fans take it for granted that football players will just happily play wherever in the world someone wants them but it’s not that simple. When I was 18 I went to work in London and whilst it was a good experience, I missed being up North with my mates and took a pay cut to come home after a couple of years. I was pulling sickies to come home on Fridays and go back later on Mondays and certainly wasn’t putting in a full shift towards the end as I was unhappy. He may be too. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.