Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City maintain that they do not want to sell Leroy Sane, and will only do so if the player tells them he wants to go. If Sane decides he wants to return to Germany, City would be looking for a fee in the region of £145m. [@StuBrennanMEN]

I like having my pants pulled down!
ken.jpg

James ****ing Ducker trying to make himself relevant
Manchester City maintain that they do not want to sell Leroy Sane, and will only do so if the player tells them he wants to go. If Sane decides he wants to return to Germany, City would be looking for a fee in the region of £145m. [@StuBrennanMEN]

They didn't ask him yet?

I've searched and found this I posted in April,and reading it must have said something a few month before

What has Sane done wrong is what I’d like to know ?
I said a few month back he could be one of the first to be gone from this elite squad,crying shame if it happens with Mahrez getting in a side in a match like that before him,fucking bizarre

I think the thing is nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. Sane is a good player but he was left out for a reason last season and we won 14 games on the spin pretty much without him. If he wants to go, it’s just a matter of agreeing the fee. I don’t know why only Bayern are interested though.

He hasn't said he wants to,i wonder if bayern are in his head to wait till our window is closed in the hope they can get him between then and their window end of sept cheaper

I like to think that Sane would not accept such plot.

I think the thing is nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. Sane is a good player but he was left out for a reason last season and we won 14 games on the spin pretty much without him. If he wants to go, it’s just a matter of agreeing the fee. I don’t know why only Bayern are interested though.

Maybe beyond the dickish comments (not by you btw) on here about him not being as good as thought, not commited/bad attitude, and not missed when he didn't play, it could just be a simple case of a young lad, recently a father just wants to go home to his home and Bayern simply the only ones that can afford him in Germany.

Yea,the thread was regarding the 1-0 defeat to Spurs in QF,just looked again now

wait till our window is closed in the hope they can get him between then and their window end of sept cheaper

People have been saying this for 300 pages now and still no one has managed to come up with a reason why we'd sell for cheaper after our window is closed.

There's no logic behind it at all. If we're not able to spend the money coming in to replace him then the price goes up, not down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.