Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? From reports they want 135 million for him. I suspect that’s what they value him at.
Like I said anything North of one millionl of the queen's finest and I think City will be happy,I get the feel that Pep would not loose any sleep if he left, personally I will be sad, loved watching Sane in full flight.

Pep has openly admitted he will say one thing in front of the cameras but will say something quite the opposite behind closed walls. If you want to fail to acknowledge that, then carry on with your own interpretation. Im not saying Sane has said anything but its only a naive person who would think a manager tells the absolute truth eveytime a mic is thrust in front of him

But this thread is about Sané's situation & you for some reason, were implying that Pep might not be telling the truth, hence my reply.

I believe he is absolutely telling the truth & the very second Leroy had told Pep he wanted to leave, he would have been put on the market, with no histronics & no 'only signing for Bayern' just made available for for bids & an amicable solution found.

Not this bullshit.

____________Ederson___________
___Stones_____Fern_____Laporte__
Cancelo______Rodri________Mendy
____De Bruyne_____Bernardo____
______Aguero_______Sterling

I think we’ll be playing a 532 looking like this if we get Cancelo. Even less game time for Sane if he were to stay.

If Pep thought selling Sané would put our season at risk then he'd not be for sale. End of. No one at City would overrule him and he's far too obsessed with winning to just have not weighed everything up.

The fact the club seem willing to sell, albeit for an incredible fee, means Guardiola thinks he's got what he needs or has someone lined up to come in.

Maybe he's seen decided Mahrez is going to hit POTY form, maybe he's seen one of the kids show something, maybe he's decided to change the formation.

I've got no idea what the solution is, but there's no chance he'd sanction a sale that would leave the squad short.

Does it mean Pep has to update his "if a player wants out he can leave"
to something like
"if a player wants out he can leave but only if the buying club is meeting our valuations and terms without any comprise or negotiations"?

But what happens to the player who wants out but can't? What about his attitude and relationship towards Pep?
Pep has always said that cause he wants players with burning desire.
A player who would like to leave likely had a reason for that and likely won't have a burning desire for Pep
if he had to stay.

So, is that point still valid or can we finally forget about it?

Whilst statistics do not show the full picture these are impressive. Every squad player has made a contribution to our success and Leroy has had some memorable moments.
Since August, 2018 - Leroy Sane 133 Appearances 39 Goals 45 Assists 2 Premier Leagues 2 League Cups 1 FA Cup 1 Community Shield and 1 YPOTY. He`s only 22 now.
A happy and high performing Leroy is the ideal situation for City, as with any player. If, and we do not know, he has a desire to return to his homeland, be number one in his position, aim to become a new icon for Bayern Munich and cement his role in the national team, that would be understandable. It will be what it will be.
CITY though will continue in the same direction, onwards and upwards.

Everyone said that Aguero didn't have that ability either. He can 100% do it because he has done it in games last season and the season before, he just has to understand the importance of doing it regularly.

As I said, imo it's a different matter, to do it every game & I'm not convinced Leroy can do it.

We saw it with Spurs & Utd when they tried to run about 100% last season. Next game, 65%.

I think Leroy is a forward who can do 'ok' tracking back.

Tbh I don't Believe Sterling does much better. He just looks like he's doing more

But this thread is about Sané's situation & you for some reason, were implying that Pep might not be telling the truth, hence my reply.

I believe he is absolutely telling the truth & the very second Leroy had told Pep he wanted to leave, he would have been put on the market, with no histronics & no 'only signing for Bayern' just made available for for bids & an amicable solution found.

Not this bullshit.

Do you argue with your shadow for practice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.