Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In German and behind a paywall but other than that a great read.

Thanks ;-)

It's not free and can't read it. But the first few sentences do not indicate they have info beyond what Kicker and Bild have already said.

Reactions: cjn
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/mikel-oyarzabal.341511/page-22
but we don't even seem to have a thread in the Transfer Forum for Zaha ;(

Ah Zaha for Wilf, well imo thank fuck we don't have a thread for him, he has already bottled one big move and I would be loathe to pay 80m for him to bottle another and he is an arse that cheats and dives all over the place.

I'd rather give the game time to Jesus out on the left tbh that and give some games to a youngster.

The contract lengths are irrelevant because Bayern can't wait 2 years, they can't even wait 1.

They dont need Sane to win there league and they can go another season without winning the champs league if they can get sane cheaper! Anyway we wait and see if they want to spend that much.

Bernado on the wing frees up Foden time.

Bernardo is a right sided winger/wide midfielder. It is his best position and Pep only ever used him in the middle out of necessity. I don’t see how it will have an effect on Foden’s game time. On the other hand Sane leaving will benefit Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus.

They dont need Sane to win there league and they can go another season without winning the champs league if they can get sane cheaper! Anyway we wait and see if they want to spend that much.

Sorry waspish but I'm guessing you don't watch much Bundesliga if you think they can lose Robben, Hummels and Ribery and still beat a Dortmund side that finished 2 points behind them and has strengthened significantly.

They are irrelevant in the CL right now, which hurts their bottom line a lot, and they'll struggle to win the league without Sané, not least because their only 2 wingers are both injured currently and both have never spent a full season fit.

Bernardo is a right sided winger/wide midfielder. It is his best position and Pep only ever used him in the middle out of necessity. I don’t see how it will have an effect on Foden’s game time. On the other hand Sane leaving will benefit Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus.

JFC, it's not that difficult. Sané leaving means Sterling and Bernardo are going to be the wingers, which means Foden plays more in the middle, rather than Bernardo being in the middle with Sane and Sterling on the wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.