Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange one this he’s a great talent but not consistent. I’m also not sure pep is that bothered the way he talks about it. Pep only wants players who want to stay & fight. Sanes behaviour will not please pep.

If he was going I seriously believe he would of gone already. It seems to me his agent is playing a game to get Sané a lot more cash to stay at city but we are not playing the game & it looks to have back fired.

If Bayern pay £140m he will go if not he stays.

Really hope he stays at least another season but just don’t see him with us for the long haul.

Be interesting if he plays on Sunday

Has something changed? If the valuation of £137m is correct, which appears to be the case based on who’s been tweeting it; And we’re serious about that being the minimum we’d accept... he’s going nowhere
Nothing has really changed,pep said the contract was looking good a couple of weeks ago but not as good now

Strange one this he’s a great talent but not consistent. I’m also not sure pep is that bothered the way he talks about it. Pep only wants players who want to stay & fight. Sanes behaviour will not please pep.

If he was going I seriously believe he would of gone already. It seems to me his agent is playing a game to get Sané a lot more cash to stay at city but we are not playing the game & it looks to have back fired.

If Bayern pay £140m he will go if not he stays.

Really hope he stays at least another season but just don’t see him with us for the long haul.

Be interesting if he plays on Sunday

Hearing a lot of talk about his behaviour, but it’s looked fine to me pre season. All smiles, played well and been doing plenty of love promo for the club

All he’s done is kept his mouth shut, which is what all players do in the middle of contract talks

Hearing a lot of talk about his behaviour, but it’s looked fine to me pre season. All smiles, played well and been doing plenty of love promo for the club

All he’s done is kept his mouth shut, which is what all players do in the middle of contract talks
You last bit is very true,some are having a hard time wrapping their heads around it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.