Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now, here are the years that our current squad's contracts run through:
2019 - Kompany, Mangala, Brahim
2020 - Fernandinho, Silva, Bravo, Delph, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Foden (in talks for an extension)
2021 - Aguero, Sane (in talks for an extension), Muric
2022 - Otamendi, Walker, Danilo, Stones, Bernardo, Sandler
2023 - De Bruyne, Sterling, Mendy, Mahrez, Laporte, Jesus
2025 - Ederson
Better get Mangala signed up asap.

for once I think the players are signing longer contracts because they would hate to leave and miss out on all those medals

get this done and we are rocking. all the kids signed up. bodes very well indeed.
pity Brahim probably wont sign. I suspect he will think short term and go to a team where he can get more hours. The more strategic decision for his career would be to sign for 5 years, learn from the very best coaches and players in the world, enjoy the best facilities money can buy whilst being paid shedloads of dosh. Season upon season increase his game time and win stuff. You cant help but feel sorry for the poor lad.

As of right now, here are the years that our current squad's contracts run through:
2019 - Kompany, Mangala, Brahim
2020 - Fernandinho, Silva, Bravo, Delph, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Foden (in talks for an extension)
2021 - Aguero, Sane (in talks for an extension), Muric
2022 - Otamendi, Walker, Danilo, Stones, Bernardo, Sandler
2023 - De Bruyne, Sterling, Mendy, Mahrez, Laporte, Jesus
2025 - Ederson

Look at the 2023 list! :-0

pity Brahim probably wont sign. I suspect he will think short term and go to a team where he can get more hours. The more strategic decision for his career would be to sign for 5 years, learn from the very best coaches and players in the world, enjoy the best facilities money can buy whilst being paid shedloads of dosh. Season upon season increase his game time and win stuff. You cant help but feel sorry for the poor lad.

He will be crying inside if he is forced to move to Barca and win loads of medals and get paid well whilst becoming the new Messi, I can positively see him, drowning in his tears.

If only they all supported City it would make it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.