Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operation tap up whilst he is in germany begins

Robert Lewandowski on Bayern Munich potentially signing Leroy Sané: “Yeah. This is a great player with great quality and potential. I’ve seen how good he has been many times. Those players can get you up from the very first game and improve the team.” [@kicker_bl_li]

It is more the media asking stupid questions. I think it was Robben they asked last week. What should they answer? The guy cannot play?

I do not see why Sane - if he leaves Manchester - would prefer Bayern to other big clubs in Europe. If we talk about distance... - Paris is nearer to his home and he has more friends there than in Munich.

It is more the media asking stupid questions. I think it was Robben they asked last week. What should they answer? The guy cannot play?

I do not see why Sane - if he leaves Manchester - would prefer Bayern to other big clubs in Europe. If we talk about distance... - Paris is nearer to his home and he has more friends there than in Munich.
Haha Bayern tap up players all the time,in between slagging us off

If you post bollocks you have to expect it to be pulled apart
For a player that keeps his head down and doesn't pass he does alright and so does sergio

hold on a minute, it's not bollocks, he has to pass to sergio more and he does what my OP says, which didn't say anything bad about sergio, why include that?
I like raz. he is good as my post stated, but still needs to improve, every player under pep does.
my post is correct, further more my post pre-addressed all the points you tried to make so people would not get the wrong impression. you did.
your choice to argue with me while agreeing with me is some sort of your issue.

hold on a minute, it's not bollocks, he does what my OP says, which didn't say anything bad about sergio, why include that?
I like raz. he is good as my post stated, but still needs to improve, every player under pep does.
my post is correct, further more my post pre-addressed all the points you tried to make so people would not get the wrong impression. you did.
You have called raz head down,selfish,never passes,wastes chances countless times,which implies he is not a team player,if you do what i ask and find his goals/assists from when he joined you will see he has improved hugely,perhaps if you are going to say things like that about one of our best players you could provide examples,sergio is doing ok for goals i said 32 for the season

mikemcfc said:
(2) hold on a minute, it's not bollocks, he does what my OP says, which didn't say anything bad about sergio, why include that?

You have called raz head down,selfish,never passes,wastes chances countless times,which implies he is not a team player,if you do what i ask and find his goals/assists from when he joined you will see he has improved hugely,perhaps if you are going to say things like that about one of our best players you could provide examples,sergio is doing ok for goals i said 32 for the season

i stand by my OP: (1)
(1) "i like raz on the right as well,
now if he could only become as complete a player as aguero, sergio sees the game so well and passes to sterling if it's the right thing to do.
fricking countless times raz is head down selfish and won't pass to sergio wasting chances. raz does get assists but with his playing time and team mates talent i think thats the least he should do. Yes raz is very good, and we are great, i get that it's hard to improve, but raz spurned so many better opportunities that sergio should have won the golden boot running away."
And my post above.(2)
raheem has been at times head down selfish and wasted chances, some very good ones to Aguero.
i did not say "never" passes, Why inject that?
and my Op said he has assists so saying that I implied he is not a team player is not correct.
what makes you think i didn't check his stats? big assumption, and that's not the point, which is, i said he gets assists and like i said above "I like raz. he is good as my post stated, but still needs to improve, every player under pep does." true?
sorry i don't have time stamps from my multiple observations, like %99.99998 of all the other posts on here, that doesn't make me wrong, and i know what i saw watching the games. my posts are not untrue.
if you didn't see what i did, it's called opinions.
mine have been without curse words, untrue interjections, and assumptions.

Last edited:
Sané will sign a new contract eventually. He is in the best demanding competition of the world. In one of the best teams, why would he go back to a farmers league, which Germany actually is. But if he don't signs a new contract, we should play it hard. City is always soft when it's about getting the money they want, on selling players. Sané is worth more than 100 million. If anyone wants him, they have to pay that, our otherwise piss off. We should stop selling our players below the value they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.