deal is done

Rushton121 said:
he cant have signed otherwise he wouldnt be able to play for milan

Maybe Kaka wanted to play for Milan for the last time, but has technically agreed a deal with Man City.

well technically the deal could be done (just missing the signature), but anyway he could be playing for Milan if 1) the player certificate has not been handed over yet and 2) he will wait until summer to join us...

but we have to remember THAT he has not been to Manchester for a medical yet, so I do not think the deal is done yet.

Rushton121 said:
he cant have signed otherwise he wouldnt be able to play for milan

Actually i think he probably could, its quite possible he has signed a contract but unntil the papers are sent to player registrations he is still a milan player???

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.justin.tv/psn_2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.justin.tv/psn_2</a>

AC Milan game live now on this link

after all this i will be in burtons shop window and i will power wank,the man has signed a post dated contract,he is saying goodbye tonight,
welcome Mr Kaka

Cityfan-Denmark said:
well technically the deal could be done (just missing the signature), but anyway he could be playing for Milan if 1) the player certificate has not been handed over yet and 2) he will wait until summer to join us...

but we have to remember THAT he has not been to Manchester for a medical yet, so I do not think the deal is done yet.

He doesnt have to have a medical in Manchester.Robinho didnt

Top news!!!

Watching him on skybet at the moment. Incredible stream.

We wont officially announce this until he is sitting in a press conference with the entire world media watching.

we want to make a statement to the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.