Dear Lech Poznan fans.

I love the "Poznan" can't wait for Saturday come on boys!
CTID!

Edit - Well done to Poznan fans they are a credit to Poland and their respected club!!

Lets all do the Poznan, Lets all do the Poznan

Nananana!!!! Nananana!!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:16 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
I don't like it.

Classic

eddie c 123 said:
I work with a lech pozan fan, nice bloke can't speak much english but he was telling me there fans are fanatics

As 'fans' is an abbreviation of 'fanatics' I expect they would be.

Been speaking to a Lech Poznan supporter [If he's reading this, look after yourself mate.] who asked me why we sang about Alan recently.

After explaining about it being an example of City humour we talked about our fans trying to do "the Poznan bounce". He responded with:

"Yes, we know about your initiative to implement "The Poznan" to support City because some of us read Bluemoon forum. Also some of Polish sport websites picked up this topic. I think it's really cool!

I haven't seen any of City-Lech matches live, but my mates told me that City fans displayed a lot of good attitude towards us, both in Manchester and in Poznan. Unlike fans of Juventus whose behaviour was appalingly disrespectful towards us!!!

Therefore we are pleased that it is City and Lech who qualified to the next stage.

Hopefully we meet again in Dublin on the 18/05/11. It would be great to see ALL the stadium performing "The Poznan"!

Again, good luck and take care! "

'Let's all do the Poznan in Dublin', can you imagine that!? A whole stadium?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.