Dear Lech Poznan fans.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgqRE0XOMM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgqRE0XOMM</a>

Poznan is proud of you. Hope you will continue to develop in this style of supporting. It's much more fun. :)

And I do hope we will meet in the EL final.

cheers from Poznan

Boys, copying others is not cool. In fact it is pretty feeble. Whatever happened to the originality which set us apart from others????

Emulating the best is a proof of your wisdom, nothing to do with being "feeble"
Anyway... almost everything you perform as a supporter had been, at some point, invented before by someone- each melody, chant, bounce, trick etc.
Don`t look for excuses to be excellent mate ;)

jankiel said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEgqRE0XOMM

Poznan is proud of you. Hope you will continue to develop in this style of supporting. It's much more fun. :)

And I do hope we will meet in the EL final.

cheers from Poznan

That's the one I uploaded for BillyMC. Had loads of hits and messages in the last few days from Poland.

I like it when we bond with foreign clubs.

southern muppet said:
Joe Hayes said:
Boys, copying others is not cool. In fact it is pretty feeble. Whatever happened to the originality which set us apart from others????

Everything's been done before as UltraPoland said. Also it's not like copying somebody just down the road, it's a case of introducing something to the UK (as far as I know)

There was a time when everyone copied us.

Give me spontaneous witty chants over orchestration any day. The " Alan" business was hilarious.

Dear MCFC fans, thanks for those words, we're glad to share the joy of supporting with you. Bless ya! Let's meet in Poland, or in Poznan at EURO 2012 ;)

Stillsy said:
A massive thankyou from me and probably most of our fans on helping us revive our atmosphere.

I can safely say if we hadnt played you then we wouldnt have the ideas we now have to create a better atmosphere.

The Poznan is just brilliant but it has seemed to spur us on to create a better atmosphere because ours was just piss poor.

Just like too say good luck for the rest of the season and im hoping for a City V Poznan final you have now become my second team!

The best set of supporters i have seen - granted i aint seen everybody but i cant believe that there is anyone better

They are a credit to their club

eddie c 123 said:
I work with a lech pozan fan, nice bloke can't speak much english but he was telling me there fans are fanatics

I am random Lech fan and I do "backjump" however I am far away from being an ultra or fanatic. So do my friends and majority of fans.

About yours "Lets all do the Poznań". Awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.