Dear Mr Harry Redknapp

I feel because he borders on tapping up during his transfer talk all media outlets want to talk to him so they can get some news but agreed he is a twunt and every time he misses out on a player, even if City didnt buy him we "blew him out of the water"

they should just cut to the chase and ask him who are city signing!... Because he got a lot to say about our club....

But he might be being asked about a 'triffic player who he would love to have but he is contracted to another club at the minute, but if he was ever available then because he is a 'triffic player, then he would be interested in him.

I cannot stand the Tax Dodging parasite, any of us did that and took bungs at work, we would be doing Porridge now, this fecker gets away with doing more of his antics in the public eye, as if he is some sort of Del Boy.

arry wanted the city job because they have terrific players and terrific money, seriously thoe if you asked any manager in england if they wanted the city job, off camera, they would say a big fat fkn YES, if you asked any fan in england if they wish there club was owned by our owners, they would say a big fat fkn YES, it is just the hipocritical valued opinions, i remember listening to a liverpool fan on the radio and he said exactley that? which i thought was totally honest, he said it is just jealousy.

arry wanted the city job because they have terrific players and terrific money, seriously thoe if you asked any manager in england if they wanted the city job, off camera, they would say a big fat fkn YES, if you asked any fan in england if they wish there club was owned by our owners, they would say a big fat fkn YES, it is just the hipocritical valued opinions, i remember listening to a liverpool fan on the radio and he said exactley that? which i thought was totally honest, he said it is just jealousy.

He probably did but I think SAF wouldn't want the job, nor would Wenger. The downside to all the money from a managers point of view is the immense pressure it will bring. Wenger hates spending and the idea of having to do so and then trying to win enough to stay in the job doesn't seem like it would appeal to him. A lot of other managers might want it as it's a very good chance to win the league and play in Europe however, especially for Harry who likes spending money.

DonRobertoManciti said:
But he might be being asked about a 'triffic player who he would love to have but he is contracted to another club at the minute, but if he was ever available then because he is a 'triffic player, then he would be interested in him.

I cannot stand the Tax Dodging parasite, any of us did that and took bungs at work, we would be doing Porridge now, this fecker gets away with doing more of his antics in the public eye, as if he is some sort of Del Boy.

Now telling the entire world he would love Milner and Ashley Young but they are too expensive for him. Same old tapping up.

samharris said:
fbloke said:
Wherever you are found by Sky Sports News you spend what seems like hours commenting on all things transfer related.

You seem to think that your opinion is sought and valued, it is not.

So on behalf of me, my family, my friends and all like minded football fans across the globe could you please, please...

Shut the feck up!

Agreed....harry-stop the bitchin' but carry on twitchin'. :)
nice work sam!!! i like that

waspish said:
they should just cut to the chase and ask him who are city signing!... Because he got a lot to say about our club....

Exactly rite mate,he cant stop talking about us,is he a member on ragcafe as well i wonder....obsessed to fuck with us he is, or maybe we are his boyhood club or something ??

DJOuk said:

He probably did but I think SAF wouldn't want the job, nor would Wenger. The downside to all the money from a managers point of view is the immense pressure it will bring. Wenger hates spending and the idea of having to do so and then trying to win enough to stay in the job doesn't seem like it would appeal to him. A lot of other managers might want it as it's a very good chance to win the league and play in Europe however, especially for Harry who likes spending money.

if city said to taggart we'll give you 25 million pound per season do you think he'd turn us down? He's Scottish don't you know?!!!!

-- Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 pm --

meeesh said:
waspish said:

Exactly rite mate,he cant stop talking about us,is he a member on ragcafe as well i wonder....obsessed to fuck with us he is, or maybe we are his boyhood club or something ??

A bet he dreams of being the city manager and wakes up in the middle of the night all wet, with all the signings he was dreaming on buying

If he was City manager he would only complain about Real Madrid blowing him out of the water....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.