Dear Ric and Damocles

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Davs 19 said:
Some people just can't manage change.
Indeed. The checkout girls at at Waitrose are a prime example of this. Always getting it wrong.
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

A "+1" button would also be a fantastic enhancement.

As well as being convenient for those time-poor posters that desperately want to add to the quality of debate but due to having more important things to do with their time need a simple synonym for being in agreement, and such convenience can surely only help the "increase the hit rate" agenda which, I might add, seems to becoming increasingly desperate.

1961_vintage said:

As well as being convenient for those time-poor posters that desperately want to add to the quality of debate but due to having more important things to do with their time need a simple synonym for being in agreement, and such convenience can surely only help the "increase the hit rate" agenda which, I might add, seems to becoming increasingly desperate.
+1.

mcmanus said:
1961_vintage said:

+1.

^^^ This ^^^

Davs 19 said:
mcmanus said:
1961_vintage said:

+1.

^^^ This ^^^
Yep

karen7 said:
Please can we get active topics back at the bottom of the page?
I'm getting dizzy having to scroll back up to the top every time

It's on the list.

And to be fair, with Ducado on the team it's an incredibly well put together list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.