Dear Scum: An Open Letter To The Sun

My one and only formal complaint to the Press Complaints Commission followed their treatment of MVF's death. I have never bought the arse-wipe "news" paper since and never will.

Despite a superb article I'm afraid there is only one thing that will force these people to change and that is when the volumetrics around units sold suddenly stop adding-up to £££££'s in their scummy coffers.

So it's down to us really. Who's subsidising ****-stis' wages? Who's sponsoring News International? Who's buying this shit then?

Because until you stop - this won't.

Great letter Toma,
I despise Murdoch and his empire of dirt. I never knowingly buy any of his products and haven't for over 20 years. I refuse to have Sky and when I watch a game in my local, it's one of those 'illegalish' decoders things.

If the North West would boycott "The Sun" instead of just Miseryside, it'd send the twats a real message.

Good work.

law74 said:
I said last night that we should have a ban on any links to that vile paper on this forum and one person castigated me for it, but I firmly believe that we should not give it the oxygen of publicity and certainly not have a link for people to increase its "hits" and thus increase its advertising potential.

Oh, and Sticky MODS?

I agree,there are many fans calling for city to boycott certain journalists and publications from press conferences,but in that we have no say that's for the club to decide,but there is nothing stopping the owners of this forum banning links to the sun from this site.

Lucky Toma excellent article,if enough people read it, hopefully it will make them have a rethink about what newspapers they buy and the effect it can have on them and the society we live in.

Swales lives said:
Great letter Toma,
I despise Murdoch and his empire of dirt. I never knowingly buy any of his products and haven't for over 20 years. I refuse to have Sky and when I watch a game in my local, it's one of those 'illegalish' decoders things.

If the North West would boycott "The Sun" instead of just Miseryside, it'd send the twats a real message.

Good work.

Agreed and I would also boycott the mirror, express, guardian, observer and mail.

Can someone tell me what the Daisy Cutter is in laymans terms...is it a blog for footy fans of can everyone join in....just asking as i sent this article to my bro and he's plastered it all over FB and now all his mates are asking about it..caused quite a stir and been very well (liked) received.

Ricky Gervais makes a good point on his Politics dvd,

"On the same day The Sun ran a picture of Jade Goody and the headline RACIST SCUM, The back page had a picture of the Chinese snooker player Ding Junhui and the headline POT NOODLE"

Not being too well up on this technology thing I hadn't realised that when I read and 'liked' the article on the daisy cutter website it would post it onto my facebook timeline. It has now been read and liked by 6 of my friends and counting so far!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.