Dear Scum: An Open Letter To The Sun

bluefandk said:
A fantastic well written piece, your description of the vermin at the sun is absolutely spot on.

Unfortunately the moronic idiots who buy the sun wont care, in fact they will read your piece and run even faster to the newsstand to buy their daily fix of filth.
Couldn't have said it better myself. The saddest thing is that it's the biggest selling paper. People clearly want the brain-shrinking sensationalist stuff they print. I hope that vile rag suffers the same fate as News of the World and we see the despicable Murdochs run out of town.

malg said:
We're in an age now where nothing seems to shock the 25-35 age group that all the media are after. I thought is was fucking abhorrent to show images of the wrecked Warrior last week, the day after the news broke about 6 soldiers being killed in it. The families only heard less than 24hrs before it that their child/husband/father had been killed then the print media and news (BBC for God's sake) were showing images of recovery vehicles trying to get the Warrior cleared. They don't give a shite about anyone's feelings anymore, just the 'want everything now' generation......

You are absolutely right mate about that age group, although I would extend it to late teens these days.

Which normal member of society wants to see an image like that...Sun readers that's who.

I haven't looked, but is it still up there or in the paper today...probably.

If you were in that position to produce such an image, would your conscience not be saying, "If this was a member of my family, would I want it posting?" The answer of course will always be a resounding "No".

I get furious, because in my mind I imagine them sat there with picture, pressing the 'Send' button and smirking. Then rubbing their hands, whilst watching their hit rate soar.

Surely the Government should be looking at the laws governing Newspapers, to make publishing things like this as an actual offence.

ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE

The scary thing is that Sun readers have a vote - and it's been decisive in giving us the kind of shite governments we've had over the last many years. (Not just this one, in case anyone thinks I'm being party political.)

Why does everyone buy it? It's because it pretends to be the voice of reason in broken Britain, when most of what the 'The Sun says' is hypocrisy and lies for it's own agenda. They lick the arse of whatever political party Murdoch tells them to. A fucking shite paper!!!

I said last night that we should have a ban on any links to that vile paper on this forum and one person castigated me for it, but I firmly believe that we should not give it the oxygen of publicity and certainly not have a link for people to increase its "hits" and thus increase its advertising potential.

Oh, and Sticky MODS?

Superb piece.

It reminds me of Roger Taylor's "Dear Mr Murdoch" on his Album "Happiness", after the Scum had printed photos of Freddie in his last days.

However, your article is even more eloquent than that was.

I absolutley despise Murdoch, the Sun and everything he stands for!

This got referenced on another forum I'm part of!

<a class="postlink" href="http://threemix.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24&start=18750" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://threemix.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.p ... tart=18750</a>

Scroll down and you'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.