Death of a Football Legend and my Dad.....

Its in The Blood said:
Games played 229 (195 goals)

We wish for a striker like that today.
I'll say; even the 95 bit wouldn't be bad (1 goal every 2.5-ish games). As it goes , your old man had a strike rate of 1 goal every 1.2 games. Phenomenal. I hope it was a feat he was proud of, and that you are proud of. May God take care of his soul. My condolences to you and your family. RIP Jackie.

Jackie Swindells (Legend) Rest in peace, your memory will live on in the hearts of your family and friends.

On match day's you'll be watching over, with all the other blues in the eternal executive box.

Sorry to say that prior to reading this thread i had no idea who this great man was.

Glad to say, even though in very sad circumstances that i have done and learnt about not only a great footballer and fellow blue but also a great family man who will be sadly missed by everone who ever knew him.

R.I.P Blue

Jackie Swindells....Legend.

What an amazing career.. Workington to Torquay? Were you around then or did he settle down when he got back to Manchester with Alty

82 goals in a season!?

I bet he was an interesting bloke...

My condolences to you and your family mate.

RIP Jackie

RIP blue......think of the good times and the things he achieved, that's an impressive CV if I ever saw one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.