Death penalty in UK.

keemcfc

Baby Ps Killers, Mores Murderers, Peter Suttcife, The 2 Children and The Baby on The found on the railway (forgot the names, no disrespect meant)...

...Rape-Killers, Child-Rape-Killers...

...In my onpinion should all be putt to death, I hate the law in this contry, human rights? it should be stopped when you get to this horrific level. Its a joke.

When things like these happen and the law can prove who did it 100%, the offender should face immediate death.

Theres probobly a lot of people who disagree with me but what if the victim was your son/daughter, or the closest person to you in your life? If my child was tortured to death then left on a railway in an attempt to 'cover it up', I would make it my goal in life to hunt the people who did it down, and do the same to them, I would then hand myself in and tell the police why I did it. I would find them. I wouldnt hesitate to kill them.

An Eye for and Eye, a life for a life.

keemcfc said:
Baby Ps Killers, Mores Murderers, Peter Suttcife, The 2 Children and The Baby on The found on the railway (forgot the names, no disrespect meant)...

...In my onpinion should all be putt to death, I hate the law in this contry, human rights? it should be stopped when you get to this horrific level. Its a joke.

When things like these happen and the law can prove who did it 100%, the offender should face immediate death.

Theres probobly a lot of people who disagree with me but what if the victim was your son/daughter, or the closest person to you in your life? If my child was tortured to death then left on a railway in an attempt to 'cover it up', I would make it my goal in life to hunt the people who did it down, and do the same to them, I would then hand myself in and tell the police why I did it. I would find them. I wouldnt hesitate to kill them.

What if your son or daughter were the murderer?

tueartsboots said:
keemcfc said:

Id hand them in its horrific.

can_of_worms_ahead.jpg

BTW, Thompson and Venables are the names you were struggling with (the Jamie Bulger case).

keemcfc said:
tueartsboots said:
keemcfc said:

Id hand them in its horrific.
Ok, just playing devils advocate. Personally I don't agree with death penalty but I also don't beleive the present system works either.

Sorry - I know that the cases you quote are horrendous,but no.
Miscarriages of justice still happen,and a lot of high-profile cases,(Birmingham 6,Guildford 4,Carl Bridgewater,Stefan Kiszko),would have attracted the death sentence,only for those accused to be acquitted later.
Not much good if its done posthumously,though.

Blue Mania said:
True but "an eye for a eye" will leave the world blind.

They said that about wanking but I've got eyes like a shithouse rat.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=112247" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=112247</a>

been done!

i would agree to the death penalty - for extreme cases i.e those that openly admit to their crimes, or repeat offenders etc

for more complex cases just increase prison sentences

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.