Death penalty in UK.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
ElanJo said:
So.... some of you want the people who are so morally bankrupt that they can't even stop themselves from stealing off the public to buy widescreen TV's and chandeliers to legislate and oversee State murder???

Fuck me sideways.

Well thats not strictly true,as it would be the Judiciary,the Director of Public Prosecutions and the Law Lords who would be the legislators and overseers,not members of parliament.
Though I agree with your opinion on the death penalty itself.

Ok, I shouldn't have said "oversee" (atleast not in the localised literal sense of overseeing the murders etc.), but the last time I looked "legislate" meant to create laws etc.

With that said, I don't discriminate against different parts of government. It takes a certain type of person to want to be part of government. The vast majority are power hungry immoral thieves.

der-bomber said:
Right, too much pussyfooting around going on, the vermin who perpetrate these heinous crimes have forfeited the right to live and should be executed forthwith.........next.

We aren't run by Gods. Until we are omnipotent you are merely sending innocent people to death. Doesn't matter, imo, if if is only one person. In my view, supporting the death penalty is no less than a crime against humanity.

You folks must have very little respect for human life.

ElanJo said:
der-bomber said:
Right, too much pussyfooting around going on, the vermin who perpetrate these heinous crimes have forfeited the right to live and should be executed forthwith.........next.

We aren't run by Gods. Until we are omnipotent you are merely sending innocent people to death. Doesn't matter, imo, if if is only one person. In my view, supporting the death penalty is no less than a crime against humanity.

l don't class the creatures that commit these vile crimes as human, hence they need to be despatched...

der-bomber said:
ElanJo said:
der-bomber said:

l don't class the creatures that commit these vile crimes as human, hence they need to be despatched...

I think you somehow missed my point...

ElanJo said:
der-bomber said:
ElanJo said:
der-bomber said:

l don't class the creatures that commit these vile crimes as human, hence they need to be despatched...[/quote

I think you somehow missed my point...

No, you missed mine...

der-bomber said:
baldybouncer said:
Those in favour of the death penalty should realise that another human being has to be employed to consciously dispense death in an extremely calculated manner. Not something to be taken lightly.

Where do l apply, no problem, l'll start with them Baby P fuckers first...

Now answer this honestly. Would you want the ultimate responsibilty for taking another persons life in a premeditated and clinical manner?

baldybouncer said:
der-bomber said:
baldybouncer said:
Those in favour of the death penalty should realise that another human being has to be employed to consciously dispense death in an extremely calculated manner. Not something to be taken lightly.

Where do l apply, no problem, l'll start with them Baby P fuckers first...

Now answer this honestly. Would you want the ultimate responsibilty for taking another persons life in a premeditated and clinical manner?

lf it was sanctioned by the law of the land, then yes ,no problem, and my heart wouldn't even skip a beat...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.