Death penalty in UK.

I hate the law in this contry, human rights? it should be stopped when you get to this horrific level. Its a joke.

agreeeee

Abortion is a very complicated matter, although the religious nutters would have you believe it's quite simple.

Anyone who is against abortion on purely religious grounds, doesn't really have an argument imo.

By the same respect I don't agree with the 28 week time scale. To abort a child at that stage is murder imo.

Woman who use abortion as contraception should be charged and tried with murder, again imo.

There are genuine reasons for abortion, its not black and white and never will be.

stony said:
Abortion is a very complicated matter, although the religious nutters would have you believe it's quite simple.

Anyone who is against abortion on purely religious grounds, doesn't really have an argument imo.

By the same respect I don't agree with the 28 week time scale. To abort a child at that stage is murder imo.

Woman who use abortion as contraception should be charged and tried with murder, again imo.

There are genuine reasons for abortion, its not black and white and never will be.

Good points, but you could pretty much use these or very similar points to justify the death penalty

shocked that my word could have been taken out of context quite so much.

I believe the taking of live by a society cheapens life, I at no point stated when life begins and there was no reference to abortion. I wish people would not do this. I have very firm beliefs regarding abortion which i have chosen not to share on this thread because its not relevent.

the death penalty as a punishment for offenders is wrong. Thats got fuck all to do with abortion and anyone who tries to make it so is an emotional idiot.

Maybe the emotional retards should be aborted or be put to death if it would cheer you up.
I think the comparison was drawn between abortion and the death penalty because they both involve humans playing "god" with other human lives.

Helmet Cole said:
stony said:

Good points, but you could pretty much use these or very similar points to justify the death penalty

I can think of plenty of reasons to justify the death penalty.

Quick scenario for you and I guess it will open up a whole new can of worms but what the hell.

British forces fighting in Afghanistan are ambushed. They return fire and capture some of the enemy. One of the enemy combatants is British born and bred.

Personally I would try him and shoot him for treason. Perfectly justified.

Helmet Cole said:
Maybe the emotional retards should be aborted or be put to death if it would cheer you up.
I think the comparison was drawn between abortion and the death penalty because they both involve humans playing "god" with other human lives.

Don't forget the "cock munchers" Helmut, shouldn't they be shot too ?

Banned Tosspot said:
mackenzie said:
It isn't that simple.
Many live by that very same idea and abort several pregnancies.

As a human being it sickens me that we have this on such a large scale.
Well it's 'that simple' for me.

The world would be a better place if certain Religions and Countries weren't so backward.

But I am not talking about the "backward" countries as you call them.

I am talking about this country.

der-bomber said:
Aborting a foetus is Legal and is a Private matter for the individuals concerned....

I'm not going to get embroiled in the abortion argument but that really isnt an argument.

Calling on legality as an argument for right and wrong isn't really an argument at all.

As for privacy, well, deciding to murder, or rape etc, an innocent party is also a private decision, so that isn't actually an argument either. However, this just shows that there really aren't any outstanding arguments on either side of the abortion issue.

In my view it boils down to how you define life, which is a tricky, and often subjective, question to answer. Personally I view it as being conscious of yourself and your surroundings. Until science can explain consciousness, however, the abortion debate, imo, is pointless in the sense of arguing the point of when and when not an abortion is ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.