Debt Banner for COMS?

I'd love to see "712$ Million in debt and counting" or "Manchester City - Manchesters only club since 1910" or something along those lines.

Fuck them,why should we concern ourselves with these horrible twats.The only way to answer the banner is for the club to win a trophy and then for us to celebrate.Why should we show that we are bothered.

How about a ticker Manchester 100 years United free and we can change it every season ... it's not as if its something they can correct anytime soon unlike our 34 years :)

I think that although the debt issue is a big one and one which scares the shit out of their fans,

we should stop banging on about the Manchester thing. It comes across as pedantic IMO. Their ground is probably closer to the town centre than ours. Even if it isn't my point still stands - pedantic - get over it.

What about a banner saying 'Are you Norwich in disguise'
reference the new Norwich colours

Not interested in utd at all thought they were like a bunch of kids on Wednesday night jumping up and down to their stupid country & western music!!

And how unprofessional is their PA system!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.