Debt Banner for COMS?

SI's Bald Head said:
I wish our fans would get on with supporting City and stop worrying/thinking about what is going on at the swamp - i don't give a shit how much debt they are in or who is running them into the ground or where there fookin fans come from

All i care about is Manchester City Football Club, it's owners, management, players and most importantly it's fans.......

You're in a very small minority there.

we should all put together and invest in a new banner for coms but nothing relating to the rag scum

seems a good idea...but

1. Too much focus on rags, this site is obsessed with them.
2. Banter all part of game, bragging and piss taking...but why 'follow' them with a banner?
3. We are better than that, can rise above it....we are CITY.
4. Think of other clubs up and down league....in debt, going out of business - bigger picture in footy at the minute and need to remember other clubs not won footy lottery!
5. Totally impracticle ... debt is going up so fast we would need to link it to our scoreboards!!

I love going to derby games, want them to be equal and last few have been great and a sign of whats in the future.....and to be honest I know a few rags, decent blokes who have supported the team 20 - 40 years (when they where shite) and have been priced out of going now...a debt banner would say - we are CITY, mega rich - fuck off the rest of you we dont care! not the CITY I think we should aim to be.

Once they start their downward spiral, we can start putting up debt banners. Whilst they're still above us in the league, playing at Wembley instead of us, and in the CL instead of us, then I would leave it alone really.

m27 said:
liamctid said:
So I suppose no one saw the new 1910 Mancunian Purification flag on Wednesday?

I missed a lot in a haze of nerves and Irish Cider at the ground on Wednesday mate. Have you got a photo?

Got one on my phone... Paul (Bluewatch) had to wear it into the ground because he didn't have a bag.

It's the same size and style as my Some Might Say one (which if anyone was wondering had Noel Gallaghers approval at half time on Wednesday night!)

liamctid said:
m27 said:
I missed a lot in a haze of nerves and Irish Cider at the ground on Wednesday mate. Have you got a photo?

Got one on my phone... Paul (Bluewatch) had to wear it into the ground because he didn't have a bag.

It's the same size and style as my Some Might Say one (which if anyone was wondering had Noel Gallaghers approval at half time on Wednesday night!)

Quality. I let on to Noel and Mike Pickering outside after the game. As they were walking towards the Munich Tunnel (sit down, that's what it's called) three 16 year old southern Norwich fans went running after them shouting "Liam! Liam! Liam! (I know, YCMIU) Aaaaaarrgggghhhh! 3-1! 3-1! 3-1!"

Noel, showing great restraint, ignored them, but Mike Pickering turned round, stopped them in their tracks and shouted "FUCK OFF!" at the top of his voice whilst sticking a v sign in their horrible little faces.

Mike, if you're reading this, thank you. You cheered me up no end.

liamctid said:
So I suppose no one saw the new 1910 Mancunian Purification flag on Wednesday?
I Like the sound of that sounds along the lines of what I am talking about

Just couldn't get any better The stickers and plaques of Manchester being a scum free city for 100 years are /were brilliant but now that the stupid rag muppets have started wearing the green & yellow colours to help us celebrate the fact as well is even better.

Led to me and some fellow blues on a long and crap 12 hour night shift to come up with the idea of a banner to piss all over their 34 years one. One that could never get taken down and would always increase & really piss them off (unlike their sad effort which is coming down very soon)

Manchester a united free CITY 100 years and counting (in green & yellow of course)

Dont know how to go about it so just thought I would throw it in the mix and hopefully someone could sort it for the next Derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.