decent rag mates

AZUL

admit it we all have them

what makes them different from the rest?

A decent 'rag mate' should be rational. Rational rags are few and far between. I know plenty of Reds who try to make out they're happy for City to be doing well " both Manchester clubs" and all that shit. In reality, they hate us more than we hate them (that might not be true).
My mate sends me jokes about City and United and we used to go to both grounds when we were little. He is the only rational rag I know.

My best mate is a Rag (as is a lot of my family). My mate however also has a season ticket and to be honest as long as I'm not trying to wind him up he's pretty rational & realistic about United and will admit when they play shite. He also doesn't rub it in my face if they beat us but will have a decent chat about the game.

Whats more weird is he's quite open in asking me questions about whats going on at City etc etc rather than just ramming United down my throat. However the other lad he goes with to Old Trafford (who is also quite a good mate of mine) is a total **** when it comes to football - mouthy, arrogant, all the Rag traits. The season we went down to the third we lost at home to Huddersfield on a Friday night. I'd been involved in a near riot outside Maine Road and then this twat starts to take the piss out of City when I got in my local. I nearly ended up banned for life that night.

Blue Lloyd said:
My best mate is a Rag (as is a lot of my family). My mate however also has a season ticket and to be honest as long as I'm not trying to wind him up he's pretty rational & realistic about United and will admit when they play shite. He also doesn't rub it in my face if they beat us but will have a decent chat about the game.quote]

I have amate alos who does this. Top lad who does loves a few players in our team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.