decent rag mates

My 2 brothers are rags and so are a few of my mates, and they are all quite decent, however one of my mates is real smartarse, haven't spoken to him in months, because I live away from home.
Anyway today when it was 3-2, I got a text from him trying to wind me up.
Thankfully I didn't take the bait, but took great pleasure in replying to him at 7:30pm. ha ha ha

My best mate in school is a rag we kept in touch over the years after I moved to Chester since the ADUG takeover he has become your atypical City hating rag just totally unable to hold a sensible football conversation with him. Other teams yes we can talk and usually agree but the ultimate corker was after the derby when he called us CITEH on his facebook status.....Yes Paul taking the piss out of a Manc accent saying City it's something you don't hear that much at the Theatre Of Debt ( a manc accent that is)

EDIT I did try and point out their first choice 11 cost a similar amount as ours once he laughed saying I was talking out of my ar*e!

Lancashire Blue said:
Would a "decent rag" be one of those who proclaims that they "Love the team, hate the club"?

Sounds like the 'Love ******, Hate Glazer' campaign.

My best mate is a rag.

Decent rags are people you can have banter with and aren't the cocky twats when City dont win.

Nope, they're all dicks.

Apart from a couple of birds I know, one from Fallowfield and one I only know off the net who lives in Sale. And they're only okay 'cos they basically just aren't that into football.

I've got a few of them that are my 'mates'. They are ok generally but when push comes to shove they are all the fucking same, arrogant, ignorant tossers who all spote the same shite and who get their 'opinions' from Slur Alex or the Daily Mirror.

For example before Fergie said had anyone ever said that City 'were a small club with a small mentality'? No of course you haven't but now that's all they fucking say

The only one I really have time for is an old family friend that did the old Maine Road/Vermin Towers alternate each week... played football for some Scottish team if I recall, and played in the same team as Johnny Warren at some stage when he emigrated. He's very rational.

The rest can go swivel. ;)

I would never be mates with a rag not ever. I have known a few decent blokes over the years who support them I could but I could never bring myself to be friends with a rag. That is the way it will be for the rest of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.