decent rag mates

My brother in law is a red and a very good mate is as well. We det together every derby day and have brekky round each others houses. It's all very civilised until the vodka/tequila kicks in around 11am.

Bro' in law just tries to laugh at City and me mate is in denial re their lack of money and shit signings, but generally we all get on.

my best mates a red, give him his due he came round the day after the atkinson defeat and said where the f--k did he get that time from, also he always raves about the goats goal from banarbias backheel at gillingham, there used to be four of us out together every weekend 3 blues one red always said he had a better time with us than his red mates, one of the few reds i,ve got respect for?

CELTICRORY said:
Unfortunately here in Ireland its rag mates or no mates :P

Agree with that, they are everywhere. Got grief off one who works in the local garage last week when I called in on the way home from Chelsea match, was wearing my home shirt. Accused me of being one of this years "new fans". I told him I was a season ticket holder and just on the way back from a game, and asked when was the last game he went to. He didn't go to games 'cos he couldn't get a ticket. I laughed and told him he was a typical plastic rag. Prick!!

That said, some of them are ok. One of best mates is a red, brought him to the Stoke game last season (3-0 Robbi hat-trick), and he is coming over to the Portsmouth game in Jan. Can have balanced conversations with him, and he can take a good ribbing when necessary.....(like last night!!)

Well, since you can choose your friends, I'm in the happy situation of having no rag mates. Just couldn't. Like a bloke I know (blue) who got a girl back to his place, and found out just in the nick of time that she was a red. Good lad. Principles before pleasure!

One of my best mates is a rag. He's been a season ticket holder and passionate fan for years and I have no problems with him at all apart from the usual arrogance but I can cope with that cos he is a true fan. I've even queued up at the swamp to get him tickets for European games before now. I wouldn't do it for anybody else though.

another generation said:
Well, since you can choose your friends, I'm in the happy situation of having no rag mates. Just couldn't. Like a bloke I know (blue) who got a girl back to his place, and found out just in the nick of time that she was a red. Good lad. Principles before pleasure!

Aren't you lucky!!

Surely, your mate should have picked the pleasure option. He should have done her up the a**e and despatched her out into a fresh Norwegian evening with a taxi number. What could bring more pleasure to a blue than to see the rags fecked up the a**e!!!!! Pleasure over principles I say!!

My Lass is a United fan, one of the most knowledgeable people I know tbh regarding football, gets the odd `tinted specs` moment but on the whole she really does know her stuff ( ex pro footballer too back in the day), funny thing is she gets so much sh1t off many a Rag because she doesn`t fall into the `kiss Fergie`s ass at every opportunity` and doesn`t go along with the `Fergie can do no wrong`stance many of them do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.