Decisions that have cost us this year

Bayern away, Silva stone wall pen in the first 5 mins is another one.

But in all seriousness, the Fulham one and Sunderland are the ones that have fucked us, the others are trivial and not important.

RyantheBlue said:
rickmcfc said:
Adebayor to Spurs, and Bellamy to Liverpool. Said it at the start of the season and got laughed of here and called all sorts. Well who looks like a dick now hey? Wish I could find that thread but I can't.

I don't get it?

Letting those 2 players go to those clubs has cost us at times. Stupid decision back in august.

We lost because we haven't prepared for the spine being ripped out of team, the other reason is we are to slow in our build up , also we are failing to deliver a telling ball in the box, but if anyone thinks we are out of this cup you couldn't be more wrong, I doubt we will ever play as bad again, I remember arsenal at tottenham in the semis years ago, they lost at home to a Clive Allen goal and then were losing in the second leg up untill the last ten minutes they got two then went through after extra time, we are not out yet.

While not an advocate of conspiracy theories or agenda, the last 7 or 8 games have been incredible in terms of decisions against us.

It's now making me seriously think about why I am wasting thousands of pounds every season only to see totally incompetent referees decide games rather than the people I pay to see do that.

It's no longer about what talent you have on the field, and far more to do with the whims and idiosyncracies of the twat in the black. Football is being ruined for me nowadays by their inconsistency.

blue saturday said:
"these things even themselves out over a full season",we must be due quite a few by now!

Totally agree, we are always told this is the case.

So..................................

on that basis, sometime soon, i fully expect, Twattenberk to head the winner for us , (hopefully against the rags) , then celebrates in front of the scum fans, and promptly books himself

Foy (if god forbeid we EVER get him again, to send off 3 opponents for making one footed tackles, (as part of his one man crusade to destroy football). and to award us a last minute penalty (winner) in another big game for handball (probably by the goalkeeper knowing that twat),

Lastly, in the one match that we were about to lose, in no doubt mainly due to his obvious incompetence / corruption. Jonboy Walton collapses with something very serious, resulting in the game being abandoned, We obviously win the replayed game.

Now, if Carlsberg did retribution for useless / bent officials, this would undeniably happen sometime soon

rickmcfc said:
Adebayor to Spurs, and Bellamy to Liverpool. Said it at the start of the season and got laughed of here and called all sorts. Well who looks like a dick now hey? Wish I could find that thread but I can't.

You are bang on the money over Ade. If that deal loses us the title to that dodgy fooker I will personally seek out the twat who sanctioned it. (not Khaldoon or the Sheikh of course;) ) Someone will have to fookin pay. They would be ten points behind us at this moment IMHO

Decisions that have cost us this year

Bringing on Kolorov and putting Clichy out of the right wing (Liverpool CC Semi, although we're still in it)

Dropping Clichy in favour of Kolorov (the scum FA Cup 3rd Round)

Not preparing for Yaya & Kolo's exit to the ACON with adequate replacements

Mancini's complaining that his squad is not big enough and yet he's been at the club for over 2 years now, he's now into his 3rd transfer window and the problem still isn't fixed.

Refereeing decisions go against every single club (ala Lampards tackle against Wolves) but unless the tactics and team selection start to improve during this 'crisis' then we're gonna drop like a stone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.