Decisions that have cost us this year

Uwes Grandad said:
We are becoming a little embarrassing with all the agenda, conspiracy, decisions against us. Let's take it on the chin and move on.

If we play well enough we will win games. If we play like we did today, we won't win games. Forget the refs and the FA and just get on with it.

I think that it wouldn't seem so bad to many of us if the scum weren't always benifitting from the bullshit. In just the last few years we've seen Owen score in the 7th minute of 5 minutes of stoppage time and that pathetic Kompany red card.

buckshot said:
Uwes Grandad said:
We are becoming a little embarrassing with all the agenda, conspiracy, decisions against us. Let's take it on the chin and move on.

If we play well enough we will win games. If we play like we did today, we won't win games. Forget the refs and the FA and just get on with it.

I think that it wouldn't seem so bad to many of us if the scum weren't always benifitting from the bullshit. In just the last few years we've seen Owen score in the 7th minute of 5 minutes of stoppage time and that pathetic Kompany red card.
Managers such as Ferguson, Dalgleish and Mourinho have gone to great lengths to influence referees over the years.

There was corruption in Italy with referees and match fixing prior to Mancini winning the league.

It would be interesting if PL teams could "veto" a small number of refs that consistently gave dubious decisions against them. Peter Walton would be one for us!

I know Everton strongly objected to one ref in particular and have not had him for a number of years.

As far as the premiership goes we got complacent against Fulham and allowed them too much freedom on the ball in the second half and were a bit naive against Sunderland and should have closed shop and taken the point albeit an off side goal.

We struggled at Anfield but still got a point and Chelsea was a bit stiff in the overall scheme of things.

Overall though results wise we are probably where we should be to date.

In the domestic cups well the less said the better but perhaps we should play against Liverpool with ten men from the outset as we have scored 3 without conceding the last two time we have been reduced to ten men against sides vying for next years Chumps League.

yep lets just take it on the chin....blah blah
some blues make me piss mi sides.
the problem is that the players and the fans do keep taking it on the chin!!
on the pitch the scum,scousers,chelsea and arsenal players always constanly moan and surround the ref (they are told to by the managers) whilst on the touchline the two biggest moaners to the 4th officials are slur alex n wenger!!when mourinho was at chelsea he was a master of reffing from the touchline.
As fans we need to appeal for every incident make the ref n linos lives hell so much so they are scared of coming to our gaff just in case they make a mistake.
Ime worried that should this season go to the last game i can see us get done out of it with a dodgy call.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.