Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
They already started the narrative of him choosing them over us.

Mate, you missed the:

"None of us outside of City's transfer board will truly know what our true intentions were, but the end result was Arse panicked & coughed up £35m more than their initial bid, & with the mission complete, we stepped away & got on with our intended business, leaving Arse massively overpaying."

There's so many theories as to how & why we ended our interest, we'd be here until tomorrow poring over them.

We made a bid to force Arse to pay more to ensure Arteta got his player?

Txiki put in a bid to panic Arse into overpaying, thus taking a chunk out of their transfer budget?

We genuinely reasoned £90m was our limit?

It all adds up to the same outcome. Arse overpaid for Rice & their entitled fans feel like they've been dry bummed by the Hammers, & the whole bidding process has got City's fingerprints all over it! Lol :-)

View attachment 84845
Reads to me like Arab villan bla bla bla bla bla American victim. Boo hoo.

Arsenal will be under HUGE pressure to bring home silverware. He’s been backed massively and nearly all of his 1st choice targets have been successfully signed.

I'll agree with you totally on the end result. I'm just looking at who initiated it. Can't be both.
Who cares mate? We'll never truly know either way.

The main point is City's bid forced Arse to massively up their bid which was rejected, but we just left them & the Hammers to it.

Reports tonight are both clubs are trying to iron out the details of the payment plan. All of a sudden, WHU have reversed their **REJECTED** stance & have settled on £105m for Declan Rice! Lol :-)

Another plus is Grealish must be fuckin relieved that he's no longer the record fee paid for a British player, or the record transfer involving a British player!

Those honours now go to Bellingham & Rice. It's a fuckin win/win! :-)

begiristain-manchester-city_1cq03ukh0pdlj1oviyrezt5u43.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.