Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He held all the cards when we were still in the process. With us out he can walk away but he will have one really pissed off player, so that takes away some of his leverage.

He won't walk away but he may slow the deal down and make them nervous. Plenty of time to make it happen on his terms. Arsenal will want to have Rice as soon as possible in order to integrate him in the team and start the season strongly. Sully is in a good position, no need to give up on his demands yet.

Some of the owners of these smaller clubs in England acting like they got carte blanche to fleece the owners of the bigger clubs at times gets annoying. I feel like it is easier to do business with the Bundesliga clubs
You sound like one of the rags or dippers with that talk, like the "bigger" clubs are entitled to get the top players from the "smaller" clubs and the latter don't even have the right to get as much money as possible out of the deals.

I hope Sullivan drags this out for a good few weeks yet. This is a once in a lifetime deal for him and unless Rice starts going public, he has all the control here.

No doubt wants to give Moyes and his staff a bit of breathing room to try and find some targets also.

Lets hope he causes the arse to start sweating.

You sound like one of the rags or dippers with that talk, like the "bigger" clubs are entitled to get the top players from the "smaller" clubs and the latter don't even have the right to get as much money as possible out of the deals.
I have no problem with smaller clubs getting full value for their players as long as they are negotiating in good faith. I do wonder if Sullivan moves the goal posts from time to time. I feel like when we deal with Dortmund they stick to their valuation and are clear what they want from the start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.