Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to coincide with Xhaka to Leverkusen. They've just signed a RW as well.

Leaves me wondering about Diaby and Wirtz. They are seemingly perfect for City, especially if Bernie/Mahrez leave.

Surely not? I knew something was off when we made just 1 bid that was the same value as arsenal 2nd that got rejected. Perhaps we’ve told West Ham to keep firm and then we swoop in to close the deal? One can dream lol.

lol looks like a messy paddy field here.

I only got halfway through, but I note Rice performs well against particular teams and set ups.

I didn't see one clip of him against City or similar when I cut off.
I have no opinion one way or the other, but it's obvious from those clips that he can become a box to box midfielder. He carries the ball well. I'm sure he doesn't or didn't do it a lot. But it's clear he has that skill and a good Manager on a team that controls a higher % of possession might unlock that potential.

Reactions: kun
If Arsenal get Havertz, Rice, Tchouameni, Timber, and Cancelo it's hard to see how they are not legit challengers.

And that currently is their goal. They seem to be 3/5 of the way through.

If Arsenal get Havertz, Rice, Tchouameni, Timber, and Cancelo it's hard to see how they are not legit challengers.

Tchouameni ain't going anywhere

And canelo improves them going forward but they'll be fragile with Zinchenko on the left and Cancelo on the right, they like to play with 3 defense first defenders in the back 4

Some blue's here seem bitter he went to them.
Is it maybe because we were interested and people now assume it would then be a done deal?

I think for the most part, if we were never linked/bid and the rags and dippers were fighting over him, most here wouldn't raise an eyebrow.
People seem bothered about another club getting one of our targets, more than not over paying or being shafted.

A decent enough footballer, but elite? Nah...
I think its a good move for him and a good move for them. Vastly inflated price but a good move footballing wise

Tchouameni ain't going anywhere

And canelo improves them going forward but they'll be fragile with Zinchenko on the left and Cancelo on the right, they like to play with 3 defense first defenders in the back 4
Probably Cancelo as swing fullback. Timber probably starts on the right.

Sorry but where is the Tchouameni to arse coming from, or are you just speculating ?

Tchoumeni? Cancelo? First isn't going anywhere, since Madrid considers him the future, Cancelo on the other hand first time I'm hearing him being linked to Arsenal.. I heard rumours about Barca but they now have different target for RB position.. But I agree, Arsenal will be scary with this summer signings and will probably battle City for the title again.. But still in the end City has a stronger side, 4th title in a row is my prediction for 23/24 PL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.