Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You referring to what he's worth or that we'd get him for that?

Because if its the former, he's arguably one of the top 3 best young CM in the world (he's only 22), don't see why 50mil/60mil is seen as a lot

If its the latter, read my post....I said IF and that WH would want a Grealish type fee
If Grealish is valued at 100m, then Rice has to be similar money, maybe not as talented but a good few years younger.

One thing that would definitely attract me to signing him is his pace. There’s a clip of him online where he’s leaving Walker huffing and puffing in his wake, which is no mean feat. That kind of pace in the midfield is something we lack in both directions. Turned down a West Ham extension today.

If we could get this lad for £50m/60mil we should be all over it, he looks like he is the real deal, he has everything were lacking imo, he's got pace, power, he's a natural leader, is never injured and while he hasn't the experience he looks like someone who won't fold mentally

But....WH won't settle for anything other than a Grealish type fee (why should they after we fucked the market by overinflating the market by paying above market value for a player no one else in Europe was looking for)
Also happy to call out cheating refs

It might just be me but for some reason he always comes across as camp as Christmas. Good player though can't see him coming here, seems nailed on to the rags imo
I see him more like a slightly powered up version of slabhead. Though, assuming he can be a bit less robotic with his limbs, he may have great potential.
And I would trust Pep to have seen whatever potential he has to be a monster. If indeed, it is him.

Just checking him out on Transfermarkt, his market value is assessed there as £67.5m, (for comparison Grealish is £72m, and Rodri is £63m). He's 23, January birthday. His contract expires in June 24 but the club have an option to extend a further year, he has relatives acting as his agent.

I can see West Ham cashing in on him this summer. They're poised to get that 7th position and European football, but with other clubs strengthening and Newcastle likely to have set that as their minimum target next year, Moyes will have to add to the squad if they're not to regress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.