Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely wasn’t. Pep’s ideal CB would have stronger passing. But it still worked.
Ray, I’m not engaging on an exhausting back and forth with you over Rice as we’ve done in the Grealish thread. I’ll give you the last word for now. Give us your wise thoughts

And Dias supposedly wasn’t a Pep CB either. Pep isn’t that predictable. The homegrown factor counts
He won't come to play second fiddle as it has been mentioned in the thread. He will be targeted if he plays in midfield when we play in the Champions League, especially in the knockout rounds. He is another John Stones (which isn't the worse of comparisons to be fair)

He definitely wasn’t. Pep’s ideal CB would have stronger passing. But it still worked.
Ray, I’m not engaging on an exhausting back and forth with you over Rice as we’ve done in the Grealish thread. I’ll give you the last word for now. Give us your wise thoughts
You rate him I don't and that is all it boils down to.

It was. We were heavily linked with the likes of Koulibaly, Upmecano and Kounde before Dias.
No we weren’t. We were linked with Dias back in 2019. That was before any of these names above. And so were many other major clubs. And he wasn’t an obscure name either; he was a starting CB for a top 3 Portuguese team and im the Portuguese national team starting XI. We don’t take gambles with signings. Rice wouldn’t be a gamble. He fits the pattern

No we weren’t. We were linked with Dias back in 2019. That was before any of these names above. And so were many other major clubs. And he wasn’t an obscure name either; he was a starting CB for a top 3 Portuguese team and im the Portuguese national team starting XI. We don’t take gambles with signings. Rice wouldn’t be a gamble. He fits the pattern
Too much of a gamble in postion we are still strong in. It doesn't make much sense other than HG padding. As for Chelsea they are short in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.