Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy season is upon us. City sit top of the table, if we want Rice, who is a very good player, we get rice imo. The new formation and the success derived from it would suggest pep might want John back in defence and a new player to go alongside rodders.

The only bump appears to be Phillips. Pep would need to be brutal with him and tell him no game time next season. We all have our reservations about Phillips but when good players come on the market you maybe have to move.

Hard on Phillips whom I had high hopes for but if it means we get rice then it will improve the team. The new system is the way forward. Stones could cover both positions and get plenty of game time. Gvardiol tho? Don’t need both.

Mini rebuild needed to keep the team hungry. Pissing off the pretenders would be an added bonus.

The crazy season is upon us. City sit top of the table, if we want Rice, who is a very good player, we get rice imo. The new formation and the success derived from it would suggest pep might want John back in defence and a new player to go alongside rodders.

The only bump appears to be Phillips. Pep would need to be brutal with him and tell him no game time next season. We all have our reservations about Phillips but when good players come on the market you maybe have to move.

Hard on Phillips whom I had high hopes for but if it means we get rice then it will improve the team. The new system is the way forward. Stones could cover both positions and get plenty of game time. Gvardiol tho? Don’t need both.

Mini rebuild needed to keep the team hungry.

Pep did give a chance to Zinchenko back then when almost everyone written him off in his first few season. Zinchenko begged to stay refused to be sell and fighting for his place. Granted he only play as squad player for us and never be a key starting player for several season.

I'm saying this that Pep did have history for giving player a second chance and not just offloading them immediately if they can work hard enough to earn their spot in first team in future.

Pep did give a chance to Zinchenko back then when almost everyone written him off in his first few season. Zinchenko begged to stay refused to be sell and fighting for his place. Granted he only play as squad player for us and never be a key starting player for several season.

I'm saying this that Pep did have history for giving player a second chance and not just offloading them immediately if they can work hard enough to earn their spot in first team in future.
Would be delighted if Phillips comes good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.