Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess...used this word because i`m not a fan like big steve, esteemed kompany or BM owner (longtime, spending cash on games etc)
I guess you used that word because sympathie in German can also mean like/liking, so you have developed a liking for City as opposed to ‘you feel sorry for City’, which is how some have interpreted it. :-)

The commentary from him that he doesn't want to leave and wants to fight for his position also tracks, and doesn't mean much. Of course he wants to fight for his position, and any team that might take him will want him to have that attitude. Does anyone want a player that wants to play golf, drink beer and shag all the fancy young ladies in town? Doubtful. Even Hazard said he wanted to fight for his spot, when he clearly did not.

Bearing in mind what Tolmie said about Bellingham being our first choice target followed by Rice; I had a £5 bet last night on Rice coming to us at 25-1 for a giggle. This morning he was 7-2 and now this afternoon 2-1. I know it means nothing but surely it took more than my fiver for that price collapse?
Did Ivan Toney place a bet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.