Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting slightly tedious this one. Like waiting for someone to call or fold at poker
I find it interesting no other, City related journo with some connections like Jack, has come out and said anything on this at all. Usually they deny stuff like this

Gamesmanship by West Ham. The Phillips + cash for Rice deal has mountains between it. One, Phillip has given strong indication he doesn't want to leave Manchester. Equally strong indication Rice doesn't want to leave London, and this would have been solidified by the arrival of his newborn a few months ago. I can just imagine his chav missus insisting on a London stay. ''No Deccy no, Manchester dont have a harrods''

How many more days can pass without you making a bid before it becomes obvious to all that West Ham are telling a story. 'bidding war' the Hammer say. BS, Chelsea have moved on, United moved on, and I dont think you guys are interested, a combination of Rice not being a necessity and the fact there is a real belief Rice desire to remain in London is very real, whilst your makeweight also doesn't want to leave. 'Rice would be crazy not to want to move to Man City'. Well then why would Kalvin leave? Because he wants to play more and be a more integral member of the squad............can say the same about Rice & Arsenal.

If we follow up with a 101m bid, it will likely be the biggest offer West Ham get for Rice. Im talking real terms too. Not a hypothetical 110m offer, comprising 60m cash & Kalvin valued internally by City at 50m.

I think that's an indication that they do actually have a limit on what they will spend this window.

If Rice was no.1 why not show your commitment to him, stop being skin flints ? Why the courting of Havertz ?

If I was Rice I'd be waiting for a City move as it's clear that Pep thinks he's "an exceptional player" :-)

Indeed. Its not like they need a Havertz type anyway, they're not short on attacking players, they're short on a 25 goal a season striker, that's not Havertz.

If they rate Rice that much and need a midfielder, they should put in a proper bid.

Has there been ANY indication that we’re remotely interested in signing Rice? I’ve seen nothing from our usual sources to suggest it. Just been a bit of media suggestion and some fans getting giddy when a big summer transfer is in the offing. He’s going to Arsenal, it’s a good fit, so let it go……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.