Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's an indication that they do actually have a limit on what they will spend this window.

If Rice was no.1 why not show your commitment to him, stop being skin flints ? Why the courting of Havertz ?

If I was Rice I'd be waiting for a City move as it's clear that Pep thinks he's "an exceptional player" :-)
They don't have a #1. They need to bolster the whole squad. No one player would do that. That's understandable.

Arsenal have mentioned a swap included. Surely Phillips wants to play football?

Philips wants to stay and fight for his place, yeah he know he will get heavy competition but i respect his willingness to have this kind of mentality we should see what happen next season.

Latest quotes suggest he won’t speak to pep until pre season. Wants to fight, thinks he is close to turning the corner. Looks to me like we will miss out on rice due to player departures. The club made a decision on Phillips and he has obviously not got the memo from pep to go.

With Kova coming in we don’t have the space. Gundo goes we lose a lot of creativity and more importantly a big game player.

Philips did say he will only make a decision to go if pep says he won’t play.

Stick or twist. Or buy rice and then sell Phillips. It would be a brutal move.

I’ve been seeing that many West Ham fans want Borges. However I know West Ham will want a straight replacement for rice so they will want Phillips as their first choice if they were to have a deal with City.

Latest quotes suggest he won’t speak to pep until pre season. Wants to fight, thinks he is close to turning the corner. Looks to me like we will miss out on rice due to player departures. The club made a decision on Phillips and he has obviously not got the memo from pep to go.

With Kova coming in we don’t have the space. Gundo goes we lose a lot of creativity and more importantly a big game player.

Fortune favours the bold buy Rice then sell Phillips. For FFS we are the best team in Europe if not the world we don’t need to spend another season seeing if he comes good. He should go and enjoy playing every game at West Ham

Zinchenko is forced himself to stay fighting for his place and refused to be sell despite our club is willing to sell him and Pep doesn't really need him in his first few season in City. Pep impressed by Zinchenko attitude and give him a chance playing for us several season as squad player until he quits and joined Arsenal last summer.

If Pep can give a chance for someone like Zinchenko why he can't for Philips?, not saying he will definitely give Philips a chance but i will not ruling out for Pep to give Philips another chance next season.

West Hams options are either costing too much or moving elsewhere. Would be interesting to see if they are somewhat forced to look at Phillips seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.