Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
funnily Kovacic is much closer to Gundo than Rice also much more used to play at higher tempo in top teams obviously.
I would only get involved to help WHU to drive the price up that Arse has to pay for Rice so they have less to strengthen elswhere.

As per the rumours seems like WHU also expecting or hoping City to get involved either to offer better money than Arse or just drive up the price and create bit of panic and competition.

Rice would offer legs in midfield, but not much close to opponent box where we play hell of a lot in most games box where Gundo often excelled creating chances, scoring goals in crucial moments, be an extra body inside the box, or lke in CL final drive down the left of box, to play the ball back to Foden. cant see Rice doing any of these.

We need creativity, high football IQ in midfield areas, more in the mould of Kimmich, de Jong etc, espcially with KDB aint getting younger and fitter either.
I think Rice is a good player, but as you say he is not Gundo replacement. I am not sure if we are genuinely in for him, but if he goes to Arsenal he will improve them without a doubt.

I think Rice is a good player, but as you say he is not Gundo replacement. I am not sure if we are genuinely in for him, but if he goes to Arsenal he will improve them without a doubt.

What he offers is higher energy and more aggression than Gundogan but less technical ability and therefore less goals and assists

Nope pass on it Txiki...... Kovacic and keeping Bernie for one more season is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.